Chapter 4

I made my way inside and into the main hallway,now all that I had to do was to find the principals office.
Seeing that I was lost I asked some students at near by lockers." Hey,can you tell me where's the principals office is?"I asked.
They turned to look at when I noticed a familiar face. Then it hit me, it was he emo boy from the restaurant.
He looked at me and smiled. "Um I was looking for the principals office but I got lost. Can you tell where it is?"I asked. "Oh, yeah fallow me" the guy said. "Thanks" I said. "Hey aren't you the girl from the restaurant ?"he asked. "Uh, yeah I am I also remember that you were mean"I said.
"Oh sorry about that I wasn't having a good day" he explained. When we got to the principals office someone bumped into me which caused me to touch his hand. "Hey you're hand is really cold almos as would be freezing" I said.
"Yeah, I ..." He looked to the side to some other students that were looking at him.
"I'll catch you later" he said and left. Shook that off and went inside he principals office. I was handed my schedule and locker number and went off to find my locker and then my first class.
When I got to my first class I saw him again and saw that he was talking to other students from the hallway.
Then the teacher noticed me and beckond me over. "You're the new girl?" he asked. "Yeah" I stated.
"Okay class setteled down, we have a new classmate, her name is" the teacher looked at me. "My name is Rose Prior" I introduced myself to the class. "Okey here, you can seat to Daniel" he said and pointed to him and sat down nex to him.
I sat next to the emo guy from the restaurant. "So you're name is Rose" he said. " And you're name is Daniel"I said. That earned me smiled from him. The class began and the teacher ordered us open our text books to chapter nine.

Time skip

At lunch I sat on a empty table when Daniel sat infron of me. "Hey why are you alone?" he asked. "Um I don't know, I guess that don't know many people yet" I explained.
I noticed that he didn't have any food with him. "Hey aren't you going to eat anything ?" I asked. He looked at me and said."oh no, I already ate something" he explained. "Oh okay" I simply said.
"So you like being alone?"he asked. "Um I just don't know many people here" I told him again.
"Hey, Daniel!"one of his friends yelled for him to leave.
"So I'll see you later" he said and left. I nodded and finished eating.
Before I knew it my first day of school was over and went home and settled down in my room before doing any homework. After eating dinner I did my homework and went to bed.