Chapter3

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ring and that it was my day at a new school. "Rose,get up time for school!"my mom yelled from downstairs.
"I'm up!" I yelled back. Streched, looked at myself in the mirror and said"here we go again" and stood from my bed.
I took a shower and brushed my teeth then went into my room to get changed. I picked out some clear coverse, black stocking that stretched all the way up to my thigh a red short skirt and a black t-shrit with my favorite band on it "bvb".
After that I did my make up and let me tell you it turned out good this time. I took my stuff and headed downstairs to eat something before living. "Surprisingly, I like youre outfit" my mom said when she saw what I was wearing. "Where's dad?" I asked. "He already left for work" my mom explained. "But he was supposed yo drive me to school, I guess that his job is more important than his own daughter" I said annoyed. "Rose youre father works hard everyday to keep this family going" she said. I rolled my eyes and started eating. "I guess that you have to take the bus" she added.
I sighed and looked at her. "Oh mom really, fine then I'm leaving before its too late" I said standing up and headed toward the door.
Heading down the sidewalk I saw the bus stop and some other kids, in the distance they looked like emo kids. When I got closer I saw that they were actually what I thought, but looked pailer than most people I've seen around here so far. As I approached then I received weird looks as if they wanted to eat me or something. I simply ignored them and stood threre with them waiting for the bus. I took my IPod and started listening to music. A j-rock song appeared from one ok rock.( if you don't know what it is; it's simply Japanese rock, it's really good trust me).
After a while of waiting the bus arrived and we all got in. The other kids seemed to head toward the back of the bus and took all the seats in the back so I say in the front alone.
They ride to school was quite for me, but for the others wasn't quite at all. A few minute later the bus arrives at the school and we all headed inside.

What will happen next, stay tuned.