Chapter 10 In the darkness

"Daniel,I like you too, but I'm not ready to...you know do it"I said. "I understand that, I'm not ready either" he explained. I was very relieved that he had told me that because I really didn't want something like to happen right now.
Before we knew it the day passed tying to make up an plan to save my family. It kept being like for a couple of days and it was tiring.
One night in the middle of planing out strategies for the rescuing I fell asleep on Daniels lap, he tried waking me up but instead he carried me to our room.
He placed me on the bed and lasted next to me. I felt movement so I opened my eyes to see him staring at me. "What?" I asked sitting up next to him. "Nothing" he shook his head and turned so he wouldn't face me. I crawled behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck. When I did that I felt his cold skin on mine. He turned to me in my arms and leaned in slowly. I've never kiss anyone much less a guy so I got really nervous that I crawled back to where I was before with my hands on my lap and head hunged low.
"What's wrong?"Daniel asked. Now he was sitting infront of me. "Nothing...it's just that..."I looked away. "Just what?" he asked gently.
I took a deep breath and turned to him. "I've never been kiss!"I stated.
A soft smiled spread across his face and said "I can fix that".
At that moment I got nervous and even more shy than usual. He tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear and cupped my cheek with his hand and leaned in slowly, I just sat there waiting for our lips to meet.
He rested his forehead against mine and I could feel his breath on me. I got lost in his eyes and closed my eyes and he did the same. Before I knew we were kissing. This was very important to me because this was my first kiss. I know you might be thinking what about the boyfriend I had, well he never let kiss him or do anything couples do. Don't ask why he was the weirdest boy I've ever met . Anyway back to Daniel. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.
He then tighten his grip around me once the kiss intenscified.
I was thrown back slowly, when I noticed what was about to happened I pulled away from the kiss. We didn't speak we just looked at each other for a moment. Then I realized that I was ready, so we continued.
We kicked off our shoes and continued. Then Daniel took off his jacked and took off my blouse and so on until no more clothes were on our bodies.
I felt a sharp pain go up my body, but at the same time it felt good the way were right now. I can't believe that this was one of the best nights I've ever had.
Never in my life I thought that I could feel so close to someone like this. He kissed my neck and down my arms, it felt really good.
I don't think that I have to do to much of explaining you pretty get what happened through out the night . Just like that the darkness consumed us.
To be continued...