Chapter19: spring break

It's been a whole week since our audience with the vampire council. Also spring break is next week and I hope we get over the vampire thing cuz if you remember what happened last time, we only have two weeks so that Daniel turns me into a vampire.
My family rented a cabin a the a beach called Boqueron, she said it was big. I invited Daniel but he said that he didn't like beaches for the sun. "Oh, come on, it will be fun. You can wear some sunglasses and sit under a umbrella" I was convincing him. He seemed to be analyzing this for a couple of minutes.
"Are you going to wear a bikini?" he asked with a playful tone. "Maybe" I teased. He smiled and agreed to come.
Once at the beach their was a lot of families and large groups of people from different counties. While walking towards our cabin I got some jaw droppings stares from a lot of guys. I even saw a group of rocker kids obout our age hanging around listening to rock music and talking and having the best time.
We walked passed them and again I earned myself a couple if stares. Everytime this happened Daniel would tensed up and be protective of me. Finally we made it to the cabin and settled down. We found two rooms with bunk beds. My parents got the big room with a single bed and we head to sleep in different beds. My parents weren't going to let me sleep with him. They don't have slightest idea of what him and I do when we are alone, specially when there's a bed involve.
Two days have already passed and we were having a good time. It was already sunset and Daniel and I were having a romantic walk on the edge of the water. He looked really cute with sunglasses. "Why are you staring at me?" he asked. "I just think that you looke good in sunglasses" I said.
"Um...thanks" he said with a smile.
For a couple of minutes it was silent. Then I looked at him without the sunglasses. It was getting dark. "Hey are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah... I'm just thinking". He said. "You're such a terrible liar" I said smiling.
He looked down at me. "I'm just worried about the whole vampire thing" he stated. We stopped walking and u stood infront of him.
"Me two but..."I don't know where I was going with that.
"But?" He asked.
I looked into his dark eyes and said"Will get it done, the mating process, okay" I said.
Once we got back to the cabin we found it deserted. My parents aren't here. My brother was staying with his group from school at a camp. Now it was just Daniel and me.
I found a note on the counter top from my parents. "Hey, sweety your father had an emergency call at work. Will be back in two days."
"Um... We have the cabin to ourselves" I said. " Really?, how come?" he asked. " My dad had a emergency call at work and mom went with him" I explained.

Later that night...
Daniel rested his head on my lap. We were watching a horror movie that's is scaring the shit our of me every second that passes. Daniel noticed that I was scared and sat up next me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. I was jumping more now as the movie intensified. You when in some horror movies they put a soft songs then it intensifies as someone approaches something, well something like happen and then a scary demon came out of the closet and thing you know I'm on Daniels lap hiding my face on his chest.
I sat between his legs and Daniel wrapped his arms around me. After the movie was over we went to our room and laid down on the lower bunk bed.
I couldn't sleep because of the movie so instead Daniel stayed with me until I fall to sleep but it never came. Daniel was behind me with his arms around my waist.
Then all of the sudden I feel as someone was tickling me. It intensified and I started laughing. "Daniel... stop.. It" I pleaded. Then in one movement he got on top of me and stared right at me. "What?" I asked. "I love you" he said. I was shocked and surprise at what he said. I smiled. "I live you too" I said back at him. He placed a hand on my left cheek and rubbed it with his thumb.
Something ignited with in me and the next thing you know I pulled him closer to me a started kissing him. Then broke the kiss, "Rose, are you sure about this?" he asked.
"I want you so bad" I stated. He then continued kissing me.

To be continued...