Chapter16: Back to normal...

Daniel and I came back St.Germain after out trip to Europe, from our meeting with the vampire council and things are going like they were before . We got back to school and found some new transfer students from different parts of the U.S.
There was something that was bothering me a lot and it was the fact that there was an emo girl all over my man. I think that they each other quit well. On ordinary day at school I was in the lunch line like I always when I see Daniel and that girl who's name I don't know heading towards a table with a group of emo kids.
I got my food and headed towards their table. When I closed enough that girl stopped me in my tracks. "Eh..what are you?"she asked. "I'm sorry!?"all of the sudden I got confused.
"Why are you walking towards us?" she asked. I looked at her, I could tell that she didn't like me already.
"I'm here to talk to Daniel!" I said. "Sorry that's not possible, his bussy" she said. "But I'm his girlfriend"I stated. "Yeah, I don't know about that, oh but where are my manners,I'm Cristal"she introduced herself after some time.
"I'm Rose" I said. "Well Rose, why don't you leave!" she said and turned towards the table. I had no choice than to leave towards another table and sit alone.
It didn't take long to Daniel to realize that I sat alone eating my lunch. I looked at him and nodded my head and left.
The day passed and I headed towards my locker when I heard as a couple were making out or something . Turning around in the corner near my locker I saw my boyfriend kissing that blond girl from the cafeteria, Cristal.
I couldn't believe what I was watching. "Daniel" I called his name. He turned to me and stood up. "Rose its not what it looks like" he said.
"Really, because it looks like my boyfriend is kissing another girl right infront of me" I spat. "No, I don't know what I was doing" he stated.
My eyes started to cry and Daniel wiped them away but I pushed him away.
"Rose you gotta believe me, I don't know what came over me, please." He said.
I just kept crying until I said, "Daniel ever since we got you've been treeting me differently and now I know the cause of it. I hope you are happy together" I said and ran home.

A month later...

This past month I've been trough hell and back. My boyfriend cheated on me with a new girl and for some unknown reason all my friends hate me, so I've been alone for a month.
The worst part is that in two months Daniel and I are suppose to go back to Transilvania for the final vederict.
If they decide to me and my entire family there's nothing I can do.