Chapter 17: Heartache

For two months I've been trying to peice everything together. Something wasn't fitting right and there is something that's been bugging me.
The day that we had to go back to Transelvania was near and I didn't know what to do. "Hey, mom!" I yelled as I was coming down the stairs. "In the kitchen" she said.
"Goodmorning" I said. "Sat down and eat" she told me. After I finished eating I took my bag and headed towards the school.
It was very early in the morning but I didn't want to see Daniel's face.
When I for to the school I headed towards my locker and put some things while I heard familiar voices from the corner of the hallway.
As I got closer I could make out a female voice and a mans voice. "Everything is going according to plan" the female voice said. "Good, when that Rose girl realizes that love is something that doesn't exist, I'll simply have to kill her and maybe him" the make voice said.
When I hear a silence catch in I ran back to my locker. For the next couple of days things have been coming into the light.
One day I was coming out if school when I saw Cristal singing and boys were coming towards her. They looked like they were in a trance.
"That little bitch" I thought.
I had an idea of what she could be, so I headed to the schools library and looked for the section of mithology.
But I couldn't find the book that I was searching for, but at he end I couldn't find it anywhere. As soon I was about to give up I heard a familiar voice say"are you looking for this?" some one asked.
I looked up and saw that it was Daniel. "Yeah, thanks" I said while taking the book off his hand. I turned away but he quickly grabbed my wrist. "What?" I asked coldly.
"Rose, please don't leave"his voice was starting to crack. I looked at him straight into the eyes.
"Daniel,I ... I just don't know if I can trust you..." I got cut off by him kissing me. It was a sweet and gentle kiss but at the same time it was full of emotion. He pulls away and rests his forehead on mine.
" I know why I have been acting weird" he stated. "Care to explaine" I said.
We sat down on a table and we began reading the book and also he told me what he knew.
We found out that Criatal is actually a siren. Sirens are a mythical creature that uses to make sailors crash on shores by their beautiful singing and they could make them do anything they want. Now a days they use men for their own personal gain.
Later Daniel walked me home. "Hey, Rose" he called my name.
"Yeah" I said. He got closer to me on the porch and grabbed my hands into his." Rose, I'm so sorry for everything that's happen over last couple of weeks, I've should had sensed something coming but I didn't it was like..."I shut him up by kissing him.
" You talk to much" I said. "You forgive me?" he asked. "Your forgiven" I smiled, that earned me a kiss from him. "Not that I'm complaining but how did you find it to forgive me?" he asked.
"Well after things started to look strange I started doing some research and the other day I overheard Cristal talking to someone in the hallway about us and today I saw her singing at the parking lot when all the boys were headed her way in some kind if trance" I explained.
" So all those weeks that you were doing that you never got over me!" he said.
" How could I when I was looking at you all that time" I said.
"I never got you out of my mind" I added.
A big smile appeared on his face when I told him how I felt.
" So are going to stay out here, or what" he said. I noticed that we were still outside. "Oh um... lets go in"I said.
My parents weren't home so, we went up to my room. I opened the door and went on inside. "My parents our coming home late so..."I trailed off.
Then an akward silence filled the room when he broke it. "So are you going to invite me to bed or what!?" he said with a smirk. "Uh,uh... Is that only thing you think about?!" I asked.
"Maybe!..." he joked. I threw him a stuff animal I had laying on my bed.
"Oh, that's cute... Now I know that my girlfriend sleeps like a little girl" he said. I just simply stuck my tong at him. I noticed that he had his backpack on and his black jacket on.
"Hey, um you can take off your jacket if you want, make yourself comfortable!" I said.
In a matter of seconds he took off his jacket and backpack and he sat next to me on the bed. We kept talking about what we were going to do about our situation. He also asked me more about the conversation that I overheard in the hallway the other day.
I looked outside the window and noticed that it was getting dark out. Then I got a call from my mom.
"Hello" I answered my phone. "Hey baby, how's everything going at the house?" She asked.
"Good, I'm doing homework with a friend" I lied. I was trying to keep my cool but a certain vampire boyfriend of mine was making it difficult by kissing my neck and my shoulders.
"Okay, honey just don't stay up too late. Oh and before I forget your father and I are on a emergency business trip to Los Angels so will be home in about a week. Don't freak out about you're brother his with us do to the fact that his school flooded. Oh, gotta go, study hard" she said and hanged up before I could say anything else. "Well that was something, I guess that we have a week to ourselves" I said looking at Daniel. He came from behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I knew what he wanted but right now we need to get everything ready for our trip to Transilvania.
He then started to act naughty again. "I want you so bad right now, Rose" he said into my ear.
"Hey, mr. Are you trying to seduce me?" I asked. "Is it working?" He asked back. "Your making me nervous right now but we can't do it now we need to work out what were going to do, so come on" I stood up and headed to the computer to book our flight. He groaned and stood up and headed towards the computer. Then he motioned me to sit on his lap.

To be continued...
.