Chapter18:Sentenced 4Ever

Daniel and I finally got to Transelvania and we couldn't be more scrared and nervous of what might happen to us or my family.
We were due in about a couple hours so we had time to relax. When time to leave for the vampire council's estate came I got really anxious. Once at their gate Daniel looked at me and said,"everything is going to be alright. I'll make sure of it" he said in a calm tone.
I just smiled and nodded and we headed on inside. It took us a few minutes to get to their big study room or big office,what ever you want to call it.
Once we got closer and closer I clunged harder and tighter to Daniels arm. I was pretty sure that it hurt but knowing that his a vampire he feel pain at all, he just looked at me and a warm smile spread across his face.
We got to the door and their secretary opened the door and headed on inside. "Ah, if it isn't our favorite couple"Kall said.
"I've heard that you two had some trouble these passed few months"he said. "Yeah, but we got through it" Daniel said. Kall simply smirked and said " but I still think that vampires and humans not any other creature can't coexist with each other" he spat.
That made Daniel get angry.
Kall sighted and looked towards another member."dispite their differences they truly love each other, I guess that the test worked"a member said.
Daniel and I looked at each other. "Now, talk about what you came here for"Kall said.
"Seeing that you two can overcome anything, we've decided that in order to keep our secret even more you gotta be one of us" Kall explained.
I looked at Daniel confused.
"Are dont want that to be her future. I want her to live her life"Daniel said. "But that is the only way of mantaining our secret" another member said. "I would never tell anyone about you"I said.
"Maybe, but if you turn you'll be obligated to keep it even more hidden. Also that will keep your family safe". Kall explained.
"You have two weeks to turn her, or I personally will see it be done"Kato said.
"Will be watching"one said and we left.

Time skip... At the hotel.
We were in our at the hotel and I could tell that Daniel looked down. I moved behind him and wrapped my arms around him. "What's wrong?.Youve been quiet ever since we got here" I said.
He turned around in my arms and pulled me to him. "I honestly don't want to turn you into what what I am"he said. "I don't want to loose my family and if it means that we are going to be together forever, I want it be you the one that turns me" I explained. He put his hands on eather sides if my face and searched my eyes. "Is that what you?" he asked.
"Yes, I do" I replaid back. Daniel smiled and rested his forehead on mine. "In order to turn you, I have to mark and we have to have sex" he explained. I really didn't know how to react but then he slowly kept leaning in. He started kissing me lightly and slowly then it intensified and turned into a passionate kiss.
I got pulled back on the bed and pulled our clothes off and you might know what happened so no need to explained. At the end I didn't feel pain and noticed that he didn't mark me, he didn't want to hurt me but he will have to eventually.
We were in a time crunch cuz they only gave us two weeks. Lets see what happens at the end.