Chapter 15: The meeting

We finally arrived at the vampires council estate and we didn't know what to expect. As we entered the building we were greeted by a young blond women.
"Kall and the others are wating for you downstairs" she said.
We fallowed her an elevator, we got in and she hit the down button and headed down.
Once the door of the elevator opened it revealed a long dark hallway with torches all the way to the other side. I held onto Daniel's arm the entire time. We got to the other side and the women opened the double door. Once the door was opened it revealed a giant room with a big round table in the middle and the members of the council sitting around it.
"Sir, the guests have arrived" the woman said. "Leave us"Kall commanded. She left and closed the door behind her.
Then they turned the gaze towards us. "Welcome Daniel,I see that you brought a companion with you" Kall stated the obvious.
Daniel put his hand around my waist and had a tight grip on me. "Daniel you know the rules quit well,and yet you fell for this human girl. You know what needs to be done with, don't you?"Kall asked.
"I know what things happens to a vampire mate when it's human but were here to prove that humans and vampires can coexist with each other.
We are proof of that. I am really in love with her and I'm not going to let anything get in the way is that, not even that passed love of yours that didn't work out" Daniel said.
"I gotta say that is brave of you to bring that up. You do realize that I could easily kill you right now" Kall stated.
Daniel just there in silence. "But at last enough of nonsense, tell me darling have told anyone else about our existence?" Kall asked. "I would never tell anyone" I said.
Kall turned around to face the other members of the council. He pointed to Qatto , he had every intention to kill me right that instent. In that exact moment Daniel put me behind him and waited for an impact that never came. "Enough, you said that you have proof of this love you both share , show me"Kall exhorted.
"You'll have to read our minds to see them"Daniel explained. Kall nodded and got close to him so he could read our minds.
The memories played in his head like a movie in vivid colour. Once he saw all the memories that Daniel and I shared there's just a long silence that filled the room. Daniel just stood next to me with a tight grip around my waist.
After a long silence of debating what was going to happen Kall spoke.
"Now that I've seen what you two had gone through I'm going to give you a test run but you will come back after three months and I will determine her future but I'm going to keep a close eye on you two and her family" Kall explained.
We looked at each other in relive for now, and then we were excorted out.
We knew that they have high hopes for us so we need to be careful from now on.
After a long day of being in akward moments I needed get something to eat. Once at the hotel we headed to the dining room to get something to eat.
Then we went up to our room and I got into something more confortable.
I had on a pair of black shorts and a fusha top with a Girls Dead Monster bad logo on it. ( fictional band from anime angel beats).
When I came out of the bathroom I saw Daniel laying on the bed wating for me to come to the bed. "What took you so long?" he asked. I looked at him and said "I took a shower, why?" I said.
He pulled me close to him and said"I would have jumped in with you" he teased. I turned to face him while I was still in his arms. "You just wanted to see me naked" I glared at him.
Then he started to tickle me. I couldn't breath by the end of it. Then his serious face kicked in.
"Now that we know that the council is watching us, we need to be a lot more careful" he said. I took a deep breath. Then the events from earlier played in my head like a movie roll. I was snapped out of it by Daniel calling my name. "Are you okay?" he asked with concerned tone in his voice. "Yeah, I'm just worried for my family" I said. He once again wrapped me in his arms and we both went to bed.
From now on we needed to be a lot more careful when around my family. I'm really scared of the next time we meet with the council.
To be continued...