One year later

It's been over a year and so far everything is going good. DDaniel and I finished high school and now were planing on going to universaty together. My parents found out about us being vampires. You might think that they would go crazy and all that crap but they took it a little bit at a time and learned to accept us.
On the other hand the vampire council have been changing the way they do things and have been accepting other creatures. Daniel and I told my family about them and they agreed to keep it on the down low for a while.
"Rose!"Daniel yelled from the kitchen. "Yeah?" I asked. "Where's the popcorn?" he asked. Daniel had rented a horror movie for us to watch since it was him and I in the house. My parents had gone yet again on a business trip while my younger brother stayed with a friend.
I went to the kitchen and found Daniel looking for popcorn. "Have you seen the popcorn around?" he asked. "I think it's in the lower drawer " I said. He opened the small door and took out a packet of butter popcorn. He put the popcorn in the microwave and waited for it to be done.
After that he put the movie un the x box and we sat on the sofa. "What are we going to do if the vampire council finds out that we told my parents about us?" I asked with a sad tone. "I don't know, Rose" he answered. I leaned into him and watched the movie as it started.
When the movie was over we went upstairs and laid on the bed.
We talked of all the things to come in the future. All of the sudden I got really sleepy and went to sleep with Daniel by my side.