Explaining

Daneil and I sat on our bed he began explaining."You see about a hundred years ago the councils leader fell in love with a human girl. But their love was forbidden by the elders. That didn't stopped them from seeing each other. The girls family found out about their secret love. One day while the cohncil leader was distracted the girls family masacrated his entire family. Then her family obligated her to marry a rich man that came from the wealthy family. The elders took advantage of the news and destroyed him even more. They told him while they shared love with each other she secretly had another man. Kall (that's his name by the way) got so angry that he tracked her down and killed her along with her forced husband and their two children and since then he declared that no vampire can ever co exist with humans much less fall in love with one of them"Daniel explained.
I didn't know how to replay. Then my mouth opens."So what do we have to do, I will be kept alive?" I asked. "Well,first in order to safe youre parents we need to proof that love between vampires and humans can really happen"he explained.
"So are we going to convinced them that love does excist?"I asked.
He seemed to think about it and then he opened his mouth. "Okay, Kall can read minds and see others people's memories" he said. I had a confused look on my face. "How about we show them all the moments that we shared together, than maybe they might let your family go"he explained. "Wait, might!?"I exclaimed.
"Yeah they are very strict,we need to convince them good"he stated.
All of the sudden I felt worried for my family, I want them back safe and sound with me again. Then I felt tears go down my face. Daniel instantly saw me cry and pulled me to him and into a tight hug. I buried my face into his cold,hard chest, I felt safe whenever I'm with him...I love him to death as well as my parents and my younger brother. I hope that they are okay.

To be continued...