Chapter 25

Still haven't heard anything from readers about extra updates each week so just one chapter this weekend. 

Chapter 25

Harry made his way to the long table in front of the kitchen and pushed two people aside as he leapt over it as the TV continued with their broadcast of Mal and her brother. Then Uma came out of the kitchen holding a tray of fish and chips that she dropped onto the countertop.

"Ooo." Harry murmured turning to the tray of food Uma brought before he began digging in as his captain stole a fish patty and threw it at the screen as she saw the 'happy royal couple' in another interview. Harry chuckled as Uma shook the crumbs from her fingers.

"Poser." She scoffed.

"Traitor!" Harry shouted before popping another chip in his mouth.

"Hello!" Uma shouted at the crew who then threw their food as well, Harry included, some of it sticking to the screen longer and sliding down Mal's perfect face.

"Oh, I would love to wipe the smiles off their faces." Harry said approaching the screen, wiping off some of the leftover fish patty and licking it off his finger. "Know what I mean?"

"Gil! You wanna quit choking down yolks and get with the program?" Uma scolded him like a child as he continued to try and beat his dad's record for how many eggs he could eat in a day. He swallowed the egg in his mouth and muttered.

"Yeah what they said."

"That little traitor, who left us in the dirt!" Uma yelled across the shop.

"Who turned her back on evil." Harry said munching on another fry.

"Who said you weren't big or bad enough to be in her gang." Gil said from the kitchen window where he was getting more eggs. He looked around confused when the whole place fell silent. "Back when we were kids." He tried explaining as if anyone there didn't get it. "Come on, you guys remember she called her Shrimpy and the name just kind of –" he paused when Harry stopped leaning on the table and stood up straight, the look in his eye telling Gil he was about to get hooked. Uma had to put her arm out to stop him, " – stuck." Gil finished finally understanding that he'd crossed a line.

Uma did her best to restrain a growl before rolling her eyes and turning to Harry. "That snooty little witch. Who grabbed everything she wanted and left me nothing."

"No she left you that sand box and then she said you could have the –"

"I need you to stop talking!" Uma ordered turning back to Gil and slamming her fist on the table making the trays and silverware rattle.

"Look, we have her turf now. Her brother tried ta keep it from us but we got it in the end." Harry reasoned, "They can stay in Boredon –"

"Harry that's her turf now." Uma sneered giving him a light tap on the shoulder before turning off the old television. "And I want it too. We should not be getting her leftovers. Son of Hook. Son of Gaston, and me! Most of all! Daughter of Ursula!" She said proudly.

"I admit that in the past I've been a nasty, they weren't kidding when they called me, well – a witch." She shrugged, "But you'll find that nowadays, I've mended all my ways repented, seen the light and made a switch." She twirled her pointer fingers in the air moving around the long bar table, "And I fortunately know a bit of magic, it's a talent that I always have possessed and here lately, please don't laugh, I use it on behalf of the miserable – " she pointed to one customer, "- lonely." She pointed to another, "And depressed."