Chapter 30

@DoctorGodoy you asked for more, so I decided to post 3 chapters today instead of 1. I hope you all like them!😊

Chapter 30

When Drac made it back to the dorm he heard a beeping noise, then he noticed a replica of Fairy Godmother's wand sitting in the 3-D printer. He rushed over to where Carlos and Jay were sleeping in their chairs and tapped them on the shoulders repeatedly.

"Jay. Carlos. Guys!" Jay sat up and Carlos shook his head before they noticed the wand and got up. Carlos opened the door to the chamber and pulled it out. It looked perfect, they just hoped it would fool Uma long enough for them to get Ben back.

"Not bad." He muttered.

"Let's go." Jay said.

"Hey guys, what about me?" Dude asked as Diaval flew from Drac's canopy bed and landed on his shoulder. He pecked at the sword strapped to his master's back, almost like he recognized exactly what it was. Drac brought a finger to his lips and shushed the bird softly.

"No Dude you stay." Carlos said, "I'm serious. Stay. I love you buddy. We'll be back before you know it." He promised as they headed off making their way back to the limo but unfortunately, they ran into Doug at the door to the building.

"Hey. Have you guys seen Evie?" he asked as Carlos quickly hid the fake wand behind his back and Drac tried to discreetly hide behind Jay's larger build knowing Doug was smart enough to notice the handle of the sword that was poking over Drac's shoulder.

"Uhh, she went camping." Jay said and Drac rolled his eyes knowing it was the worst excuse he'd ever come up with. Stealing was Jay's talent, that and sports, lying – or anything else using his brain – not so much. After all that's how he'd convinced the coach to let Carlos join Tourney, he said he was his brain.

Doug quirked a brow not buying it. "Evie? 'I want to live in a castle', sleeping on the ground? With no place to plug in a hairdryer?"

"You know how spontaneous she is bro." Carlos chuckled as they backed away hoping Doug would let it slide. He looked confused but walked into the dorms nonetheless.

"Later Doug." He said as they turned and Drac found himself an inch from Lonnie. She didn't look surprised to see him standing in front of her wide eyed and frozen in place. She just crossed her arms and tilted her head before she spoke.

"I'm coming with you guys." She said and Drac noticed she was decked out in some kind of sports gear with just about every sword Auradon probably had.

"What?" Jay laughed like the situation was ridiculous, "We don't need swords at the. . . waffle hut." He said. Okay Drac had been wrong, that was the worst excuse Jay had ever come up with. And he could tell from the look on Lonnie's face that she knew it too.

"You're going to the Isle to rescue Ben." She called them out, "Look, it's either you take me or I'm gonna have to tell Fairy Godmother." Lonnie shrugged, shamelessly blackmailing them and they all looked to each other defeated. Drac knew if Lonnie got Fairy Godmother he'd be caught with the scepter and that would not look good for him.

Seeing their look she smiled and shrieked as she threw her arms over his shoulder and Carlos' and they headed for the limo. Carlos and Jay both still had bug eyes showing how scared they were. Now if they lost, Auradon would blame them for Ben and Lonnie.

"You sure you're not a VK?" Drac asked as they all got back in the limo.

- - LONG LIVE EVIL - -

CJ sighed as she rested her crossed arms on the rail of the ship looking out at the crew working. She was so utterly bored she half wanted to jump off the ship and fight the killer sharks just for something to do. Behind her Harry leapt down onto her deck and approached Ben who was tied to a mast.