How Does It Feel?

::Aurora's Point Of View::

Diggy was on my mind, throughout the whole of Math class. Even though after all that he has done I still have strong feelings for him. I mean look at him those lips, and that smile. Its too die for and I have to admit once again I'm in love with Diggy Simmons always have been always will be.

Even when he had braces and glasses back then. Everyone thought he was a nerd...But I didn't. I remember when he got his braces taken off and he started lifting weights. And when he posted that sexy ass pic of him shirtless. I remember him lifting up that red shirt and the line of his Calvin Klein underwear. That was the first pic he put everysince then all the girls began going crazy for him.

Now his twitter and instagram is off the chain--

"MS.BELLE!"

A stern voice snatched me out of my wonderful thoughts.

I looked up into the eyes of Ms.Rowland my mathematics teacher. Just so you know she isn't Kelly Rowland....I wish she was though.

"Pay attention!" Ms Rowland yelled again

Everyone in the classroom had their eyes on me... including Diggy.

Our eyes were locked together. When did he get here??

Ms.Rowland rolled her eyes at me and began walking around the classroom.

"Now remember what I told y'all about this project its due at the end of the year." Ms.Rowland said

I was so confused, what project was she talking about.

"If your ass was paying attention you would know" Diggy said from across the room

"Um? Who are you talking too??" I asked

Diggy didn't even adknowledge me he just stared straight ahead at the chalk board.

The hell is wrong with him??

Of course as you know everyone was eye balling me. I sighed deeply and laid my head on the desk. Best first day of school ever.

The bell rang...finallly it was time to get out of here. But still what is the project. I need to know, cause it will depend on my grade.