Find Your Chill

-Zonnique

     I was walking home and I was a mess, I gagged slightly at the taste of my makeup straining down my tear stained face into my mouth. I'm not that horrible girl anymore, believe it or not I've changed, I just wish others could see that. Seems like Shakira didn't though, still a backstabbing bitch I see. And as for Corahn I wish I had never even met him, I hate his guts and dancing with him was the stupidest shit I could've ever done. I could forget even having a future with Trevor, thank god he doesn't go to my school, because I don't think I'll ever be able to face him again. Damn he was so fine though.

     So here I am the night of Valentines day walking home feeling like crap. I honestly don't know how I'm going to survive school on Monday. All I can do is pray that everyone forgot all about everything but we all know damn well that's not gonna happen. My phone was blowing up all types of text messages from different guys and girls, all of this is just too much for me and just when everything was going good this shit had to happen. I was fuming with anger and sadness and by the time I made it home I just crawled into my bath tub and bawled my eyes out.

-Aurora

     That whole thing just ruined my party mood, Corahn is such an asshole he did it have to do that. I was so annoyed, most definitely I was ready to go home. I turned to Diggy an annoyed expression on his face I guess he didn't like what he saw either. I stood on my tippie toes and whispered in his ear.

"Can we go now?"

"That was the same thing I was just about to ask you." Diggy said as he grabbed my hand led me to the front door.

     As we were walking to the door a boy lightly grabbed my arm and I turned to face him, it was the same boy that was chilling with Zonnique before that whole incident happened.

"Y'all know Zonnique?" He asked Diggy and I

Diggy observed Trevor with careful eyes and nodded his head slowly.

"Yeah" I replied

"Well could you give her this for me" he said, handing me a piece of paper with his number written on it.

"Sure" I said as I put the piece of paper in my pocket and Diggy and I walked out the door leaving the crazy party behind.

"Crazy party wasn't it?' I said to Diggy

"You ain't never lied, damn Zonnique though I feel so bad for her." Diggy replied as we walked to his car.

"Aurora" I heard a drunken voice say, I turned around and faced Nolen and his girlfriend Mariah, she had get arm over his shoulder holding him up for support. An annoyed expression was on her face. Since when did he get so wasted. Last time I saw him we were talking.

"Look at all this aaaaiiirrr it's so fresh like my J's, don't you like my J's Mariah." Nolen said in a drunken state while taking Mariah's hand off from around his shoulders and doing the nae nae dance so off key. I couldn't help but to laugh.