Let Loose

-Aurora

   My heart started beating uncontrollably. I looked down at Diggy, he was still crying in my neck. Who would've thought this day would actually come.

   The day that Diggy finally realizes that we were meant to be. It caught me by surprise but I kept on replaying what he said in my head,over and over again. I felt it hit my heart in a great way of course.

"I should've been with you from the start" Diggy whispered as he cried

       Diggy and I remained silent as we were forced to listen to Zonnique's moans, and the dude she was with has to be Spanish because he was speaking Spanish as he pounded Zonnique.

   I was disgusted same with Diggy, he was still crying silently in my neck, I felt so bad for him. I didn't know what to do though should I rub his back? Rub is head? Or flash my boobs? I chuckled silently at my last thought.

 "Prrrinnnnccceettoooonnnnn" Zonnique moaned

   My eyebrows shot up in confusion, and Diggy lifted his head out of my neck, anger and sadness filled his eyes. Didn't Princeton go with Shakira? Oh shit.

    Well that's what she gets for befriending a hoe. But I kind of felt bad for her but then again I wanna thank her. Because if she would've never held me back and let Zonnique kick my ass the I would've never bonded with Diggy like this. I mean come on look at the situation right now, I'm sitting on Diggy's lap! I've had a crush on this gorgeous dude for 7 years! I've always dreamed of this moment, and on top of that I shared my first kiss with him, even though he thought I was Zonnique. But still my lips actually touched his. Twice!

    Even though I feel bad for Shakira, due to the fact that at this moment her so called "friend" is fucking her boyfriend, but I just wanna thank her. Because if she would've never did what she did that day in the lunchroom then I wouldn't be where I am now. And also if she would've never did that then Diggy would've never said 'I should've been with you from the start'.

     But as for Zonnique. hell nah I will never forgive her. She caused Diggy so much pain, and I hate seeing those that I love cry. Yes, I said it I love Diggy. Even though he likes me I love him.

     The bell rang  snatching me away from my deep thoughts, Man I missed Art class.

"I'm gonna be late" Zonnique said

"Alright, I go out first then you go. Okay?" Princeton said as I heard him zip up his pants