No Chilled Vibes

All I gotta say is that shit is gonna get real in this chapter lol just read.

-Diggy (Daniel)

   I really don't know what's up with that girl. What's her name? Amor? Auzora? Some shit like that all I know is that she needs to stay the fuck out of my life I'm not feeling her at all. She's annoying as fuck but I have to admit she does have a nice ass. Ugh what am I saying. I shook that thought out of my head.

  I was walking my way down the hall I know, I know I'm supposed to be in class right now but I could care less it's senior year let me live a little.

   A head full of blue hair caught my eye down the hall. I smiled it could only be one person and that was my baby Star.

   When I saw her I thought about the incident in the Janitor's closet. I started to have a flashback about the events that occurred earlier today. Star was always joking around and playing, I smiled. It had to be her in the closet. I mean come on who else could it be. Its no one but Star just messing with me. That's what I love about her, her crazy sense of humor and her hilarious pranks.

I called out to her. "Star!" I semi-yelled through the empty halls I heard my voice echo off the walls.

   She turned around and I watched as her perfectly shaped lips formed into a smile showing off her pearly whites. She started speed walking over to me at the end of the hall. I smiled at her man she was gorgeous.

   I met her halfway by taking a few more steps and then I had her in my arms wrapped up in a bear hug.

"Hey boo I missed you" Star cooed in my ear

"I missed you too" I whispered in her ear

   Star pulled back from the hug and gave me that look. If you know what I mean.

I chuckled softly. "Not now Star, later on after the Welcome Back Dance." I said

   Star crossed her arms across her chest like a little three year old. "Fine" She pouted

I smirked. "Hey its alright, you know I got you."

Star ignored me.

"And hey don't think I forgot about how you kissed the hell out of me in the Janitor's closet, man you were on fire literally." I said growing stiff just thinking about the moment we had.

   That's when she looked up at me her arms still folded across her chest, this time instead of a pouty face she had a look of confusion.

She really played her part when it came to her pranks gotta love this girl.

"What's wrong?" I asked playing along

"Just the fact that I was never in the Janitor's closet" Star toneless voice