Is This The End

Sorry for the wait! :)

-Diggy

   I was still feeling some type of way about that dream, I sighed in confusion. I wouldn't be surprised if it happened anyway, anything is capable when it comes to Zonnique. Aurora was still on my mind as always, it's just so much drama with these girls. I feel dumb for being so called "in love" with Zonnique, but for some reason why there's this little spot that still had an admiration for her.

   She was my first love and I'm a teenager how the hell am I supposed to get over her that quick? And Aurora is making it even harder. Cutting me off from my thoughts my phone vibrated in my lap three times, I rolled my eyes in annoyance and slid the unlock button and typed in my password, it was text from my sister Angela, speaking of my dream.

Yo Digg come to Atlantic Ave apt 4D yo girl here getting crazy

HURRY UP THIS HOE GOING CRAZY CRYING AND SHIT

!!!

"Oh shit" I mumbled as I quickly grabbed my car keys off my dresser and quickly headed out the door. 

"Oh hey Daniel didn't know you were home" My mom's voice stopped my in my tracks

   I was sweating, and I was so anxious to see what was occurring with Angela and Zonnique. "Oh hey mom just taking a quick drive, be back soon"

   Her face twisted up in confusion. "A quick drive?" She asked. "Diggy it's pouring raining outside, did you not see the lightning and hear the thunder."

"No, I'm sorry mom but I gotta go it's important."

"No Diggy, I'm sorry but your staying in the house, the roads are too slippery."

   I was growing irritated with her. "Mom! This is an emergency!" I exclaimed. If she didn't let me out in time, all types of hell could be raising with Zonnique and Angela.

"Don't raise your voice at me, now get your ass to your room and stay there now!" My mom boomed in my face

    I never knew my jaw could clench so tightly, I thought that shit would pop off.

"Gimme them car keys too"

   Before my mom could snatch the keys out of my hand I ran to the door and quickly got into my car in the pouring rain. My window wipers were on ASAP. I sped away from my house quickly and to the address Angela had given me. I was driving like a bat out of hell, through puddles and everything. Sorry mom but this can't wait.

   As I was speeding I noticed a person, a girl just walking in the pouring rain, I noticed her my her galaxy leggings, Aurora. I quickly pulled over and she got in with no hesitation. None of us stoke as i sped. She asked no questions, just how I liked it.

   Without speaking she reached over and held my hand, she squeezed it and tears pooled the rims of her eyes. What's wrong with her?

-Aurora

   This was the moment of truth, I had to tell him. I knew this day was coming, it had to be there was always someone else put before me and it needs to come to a stop. I caressed Diggy's hand and he looked at my out of the corner of his eye due to the fact that he was driving on slippery roads.

"Daniel" Yes I used his real name.

"Daniel, I've loved you since I laid eyes on you in first grade, but your attention was always elsewhere. I always thought I would have you but here you are chasing after some other girl that doesn't give a damn about you. I'm done chasing after you, it's now or never do you love me back?."

   I felt as if  HUGE weight had been lifted off my shoulders I needed that to be said. Diggy turned and looked at me, with pleading eyes.

"I-

   He didn't even get to finish his sentemce, the car swerved off the road and I quickly yelled.

"I LOVE YOU DANIEL SIMMONS!"

   And after that everything went black.

___

LEFT Y'ALL AT A CLIFF HANGER LMAO :D 

Sorry if there is any mistakes.

Is Aurora dead?

Does Diggy love Aurora back?

Will Diggy ever stop chasing Zonnique?