Never Find A Lover

Its gonna be a really short chapter, its just a preview!! Preview chapter!

-Diggy

    As soon as I pulled up to the school's parking lot, Zonnique immediately opened the door, throught  the whole ride she kept on complaining that she had to pee. I shook my head at her, I looked over at her seat and noticed she left her phone. I was gonna call out to her but she was already in the building making her way to the bathroom.

   I got out of my car and decided to meet her when she came out of the bathroom to give her, her phone. I took my all black North Face bag out from the back seat and made my way into school.Her phone began vibrating in my hand but I didn't click the button on, I trusted my baby. I would never check through her phone, our trust is strong.

   I was gonna be kind of late, who cares it's my senior year. I passed by the math classroom and peeped Aurora sitting at her desk with her headphones in, I smiled that's what I love about her she doesn't give a fuck about anything, just like me.

   Wait what? No I love Zonnique. I shook Aurora out of my head, but she just kept on coming back, I sighed. I smiled then again at the fact that me and Nique's relationship was gonna be put back on track.

   I loved her so much, who knows maybe I'll surprise her with a candle lit dinner at my house later. Since my parents were gone, and I know how to cook. I love her with all my heart and I wanna do something special for her.

   I turned the corner to the Girl's Bathroom and I was shocked at what I saw yet again.My wide smile disappeared instantly.  Zonnique's phone grew limp in my hand and it came crashing to the floor. Her glittery phone case shattered just like my heart.

   There it was before my eyes. Zonnique and Corahn basically having sex standing up againist the lockers. The hallways were empty it was just me and them. (Picture of Corahn on the side>>>He's fine as hell. He can get it any day! Lol lemme stop).

      Tears of regret and anger slid down my face, as I still stood there neither of them looked up let alone breathe. They didn't her Nique's phone shatter againist the floor, but I heard it. I felt it, I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces. 

  Guess you gotta let go of those you love sooner or later. And with that thought I walked turned around and walked to the Boy's Bathroom to drown in my emotions. 

______________

Okay don't kill me this was just a preview of what's gonna happen later! Just watch!! This is just a preview, oohhh so much drama ahead!!!!