You've Mistaken

::Aurora's Point Of View::

   It was weird, I didn't even say anything in Math class. And Diggy just came out of no where and said something to me. Can he read minds? It would be cool if he could, but then again my thoughts about him...

     I made my way to my Art class. The halls were halfway empty. I walked past the Janitor's closet. The door was halfway open so I decided to peek inside. It was dark, really dark. Before I even got a chance to keep on walking to class I felt myself being pulled into the janitor's closet.

   I took a inhaled deeply...that smell male Dolce and Gabanna cologne. The only guy that wore that was Diggy....

    Before I even got a chance to say or do anything, A pair of soft, plump, minty lips were pressed upon mines. I froze, and his lips stayed planted upon mine. This was my first kiss ever, should I kiss back or just stand here like an idiot.

   So I went for it, I kissed back. Just like I saw on television a slow romantic kiss. With passion beyond passion. I gently pushed Diggy against the wall and kissed the hell out of him. Like the girl Aria on Pretty Little Liars kissed that guy in the bathroom.

"Damn Star" Diggy mumbled upon my lips

   I felt as if the whole world stopped. Star? He thinks I'm Star.

   I quickly pulled back.

"Why'd you do that" Diggy asked

   I felt as the tears built up in my eyes.

"Because I'm not Star" I said lowly

"Well who are you then" Diggy asked

"Someone who secretly loves you, but you'll never know" I said

"Wha--

   I didn't even give him a chance to finish his sentence. I dashed my way out of there fast. And quickly ran to the bathroom. Good thing it was empty. I made my way to a coner and sat down. I cried and cried and cried. He'll never know how I feel about him. If only he knew.

______________________________________________________________________________

I know this chapter was short but I'm lazy lol. Did y'all like it. Just comment and tell me what you think. And make sure ya vote :)