Tapout

-Star (Zonnique)

      I was in so much pain. I don't think I can handle much. The room was extremely loud and my head was spinning and punches were coming down on me fast and hard.

   It was all happening so fast that I forgot how this situation even started. I've never known that this bitch could throw-down like this.

   I never knew that a person could have so much anger bottled up inside of them. I still don't understand how I could be drowned in my own thoughts when I'm getting my ass kicked.

    No matter how much I tried to fight back, it was useless. I might as well just take the beating and face the embarrassment later. I mean this was all my fault anyways. No one told my dumb-ass to go and knock down her tray. But she did deserve it after she pressed her lips upon my man's.

"Aurora!!" A very familiar voice yelled over all of the noise in the cafeteria.

    My vision was blurry but I still saw a figure running through the formed circle around me and the hoe that was kicking my ass.

   I was looking up at Aurora the whole entire time she was pounding on me he eyes were full of rage, pure rage.

   Then all of a sudden Aurora was pulled off of me. I sighed in relief but my face was sore as ever. The person that pulled her off of me was the same one I saw running through the formed circle a few seconds ago. It felt like hours to me.

"Shakira get off of me!!" Aurora screeched

   I'm sure you could hear her screams form all the way in Africa, it was that loud.

   It was a struggle to get up off the floor when your head was spinning. I heard everyone laughing and I saw a few flashes. Oh gosh you know what that means...pictures were being taken.

   After stumbling to get up I was finally on my feet I was a little wobbly but I was seeing double and if i wasn't mistaken I saw Shakira an Aurora. Shakira had Aurora's arms behind her back and she gave me the look to beat Aurora's ass while I had the chance. But wait isn't that like her best friend? Whatever fuck it I might as well take these free hits while I can.

   I looked down at my Bred 11's while I walked man these were some sexy sneakers. Wait why was I thinking about my sneakers when I had ass to beat?

   I found myself face to face with Aurora, I winked at Shakira.

"Good looking out boo" I said to her

"You already know I got you."

"I thought you were my fri--"

   Aurora was cut off by the punch I gave her to the mouth. Shakira and I watched as she spit out blood. The crowd was in a uproar. I heard them chanting my name.