Everything Happens For A Reason

-Aurora

I've been feeling lately like being single or just alone
To get into myself. (I gotta)
Love ain't easy.
It can be crazy games that we play.
Sometimes the rules have to change.
I don't wanna treat her cruel,
But I like honesty.
So what am I gonna do.

I guess I'll do what I gotta do and break her heart.
I don't wanna see her cry,
But it's hard to live a lie.
So I gotta do what I gotta do and break her heart.
Though I love the girl, I know,
That the best thing is for us to be apart.

   I woke up to my alarm clock. Ralph Tresvant's "Do What I Gotta Do". The lyrics of the song really related to everything that occurred yesterday. Ugh. I quickly slammed my hand on my alarm clock to shut it up.

   I just wanted to forget everything that happened yesterday. I know it would be a struggle accepting that challenge but I'm going to try it anyways. I just want to start fresh, the school year just started and drama was already happening and I lost a so called "friend" already. But I know AJ always has my back no doubt about that. I felt like I haven't talked to her in a while.

   I dreamt that I got revenge on Shakira and Zonnique, but in the end it got all fucked up, basically my life. So from that dream, I realize revenge is never the answer. They will get what's coming to them, just watch 'cause Karma is a nasty bitch.

   I kicked my blankets off of my body and made my way to the bathroom. I still had on the same clothes from yesterday, ew. Once I was in the bathroom I took off my clothes from yesterday, and I stepped into the shower and turned it on. I scrubbed all of my troubles away but I knew they were gonna come back. After I was done taking a shower I wrapped my towel around my wet body and walked to my room.

   The house was quiet which indicated that my mom was asleep along with my sister. Peaceful, just how I like it. I dropped my towel, no need for it I was all alone in my room and the door was closed so were the windows.

  I lotioned up my body and put on deodorant, gotta be smelling fresh. I walked up to my dresser and took out my undergarments after I had that on I placed on my clothes and shoes and this time no heels. Trust me I'll never wear those to school ever again.

   My outfit included a pair of jean carpi's with rips in them, along with a neon green pair of flats and a neon green shirt. See just simple yet, cute.

   I grabbed my bag and made my way out of my room door and down the steps to the front door. I was actually feeling happy being care free. I should try this more often, not giving a fuck about anything. As I was walking down the sidewalk, I looked over at Diggy's house across the street. He was standing by his window---shirtless.

Is he trying to kill me with all that sexiness?

   As he was about to wave to me, I noticed something threw the window. Zonnique walked up to him and hugged him from behind. She stuck her head on the left side of him, just looking, looking directly at me. With that look that basically said "He's mine, fuck off."

   I just shook my head and continued walking. I'm not letting anything get to me. Drama free. But the image of Diggy shirtless replayed over and over through my head. Let me just face it I'll never get over him. I still love him. That should be me hugging him from behind. Not her.

But another thought still remained in my head. Was Diggy standing there by his window the entire time I was getting ready. If so then he would've saw me naked.

My mouth was agape.

Oh shit.

-Diggy

  Did I just? Was that? I just...?

   I just saw Aurora without any clothes on. And I must say she had a nice body. The most perfect shaped breasts oh so round, that cute little muffin top, and that pu----

"Baby whatcha thinking about?"

   Zonnique's voice snatched me away from my thoughts.

"Nothing boo, just you."

"Awww that's so sweet!" Zonnique squealed as she planted a kiss upon my neck.

"I'll go take a shower, join me in you like" Zonnique whispered lustfuly in my ear

"I'll think about it" I laughed

____

Sorry it's short my brother is being an ass, claming he's in dying need of the computer ugh. So anyways I'll update tomorrow or later on today. So just comment and vote. Sorry again for the short chapter :( I hate my brother fml