Twisted Reality

-AJ

   I was at home on my bed just looking at the ceiling, my heart was heavy, I just couldn't stop thinking about her. I can't believe she's really dead and she's cremated...burned to ashes I was so angry at her parents, but that's their child and it was their decision I had no say in it sadly. And to think of it senior year was supposed to be the turn up year, from the looks of things it's turn down.

    To blow off some steam I grabbed my phone along with my beats and just bumped along to some Tupac, you know what they say Tupac cares if don't nobody else care.

-Diggy

"This kind of behavior isn't accepted in this hospital!"

This security guard yelled at me and this hating ass nigga Nolan whatever his name was.

"Now I'm gonna have to ask y'all to leave y'all both perfectly fine, now go!" The nurse said

"Come on Daniel" My mom said with a attitude. She began walking towards the door and I followed behind her after flipping Nolan the bird.

    Who the hell does he think he is trying to tell ME who I love? You're not in my heart, you don't know what direction is leading me in. I swear just thinking about the things that just occurred gives me a headache I just needed a good nights sleep. I glanced down at my watch great it's only 6:45, still early.

   My mom pulled the car up in the driveway, just as I was about to open the door Aurora's parents which were my neighbors that lived right across the street were sitting on my porch. I wonder what this is all about. As I stepped out the car I noticed a black a white composition book in the hands of Aurora's dad. Damn just thinking about her makes me even sadder. But still I wonder what's in the book.

"Hello Daniel" Aurora's mom said, her voice filled with sorrow.

   I felt weak just looking at her I can't even imagine how she felt, losing a child must feel like losing a limp.

"Hello Raven and Ron, I'm so sorry" My mom said

"I'm so sorry for your loss, Mrs.Kelly it was all my fault" I began, I swear I felt as if I was about to break down on the spot, but I had to stay strong.

"Daniel it's alright it was an accident" Aurora's dad replied to me.

"Yeah....." Mrs.Kelly trailed off

"Well this book here, was in Aurora's room and it said your name on it so we thought it would be best if you keep it, for Aurora's sake." Mr.Kelly said

She then handed the book to me, it felt like life in my hands.

"You know she talked about you all the time, since second grade Daniel. My faughter was in love with you, she spent many night up crying for you, but you were just too blind to see the love she had for you I ju---

   Mrs.Kelly didn't even get a chance to finish off what she was saying due to the fact that she burst out into tears and her husband wrapped her up in a big hug and they then walked across the street to their house without saying another word to me, damn I couldn't even imagine how they were feeling.