End Of The Road

Although we've come to the End Of The Road
Still I can't let go
It's unnatural, you belong to me, I belong to you
Come to the End of the Road
Still I can't let go
It's unnatural, you belong to me, I belong to you -Boys II Men- "End Of The Road" 

-Aurora

   Damn, I was all in my feels now, this book though. Where did it come from? Was it purposely here for a reason? A reason for me to finally open my eyes and see what's actually in front of me? I already knew the answers to all these questions. Maybe it it time for me to move on. It's so obvious Diggy is still stuck on Zonnique, there's no letting go for him. If he keeps up chasing her he's going to end up being even more hurt than he already is now. Mark my words.

"Well it's time" I mumbled to myself.

"Gotta let him go.... no matter how hard it hurts"

-Diggy

   I decided to just go my ass home, I needed rest. Sometimes I just sit and ask myself how I get myself into certain situations. My senior year was supposed to be the best of them all, but lately not so much. I thought about sweet Aurora as I walked back to the school to get my car, I drove off still thinking about her. She then made it to the back of my mind and Zonnique the number one thought. Am I really making the right choice by chasing someone who really doesn't give a damn about me?

   I take it from what my man Prod said. "Some say love is hard, but I just hold my guard" "They say love is blind but it's also hard to find" I swear that dude is only 16 but he speaks such wise words, I just don't understand. He was definitely put onto this earth for a reason.

   I pulled up into my driveway and took the keys out of the ignition. My legs dragged up the steps along with my phone. I was exhausted for some reason. I fell face first into my bed and knocked out into my dreams.

Dream mode

Aurora wore a long hi-low dress, the color blue was so soft, and it went perfectly with her brown complexion. Her facial expression was soft, I was so mesmerized by her natural beauty.

"Be with me Diggy" She whispered against my cheek.

"I can't, things are too complicated"

   Aurora's once soft expression turned into a angry  expression.

"One day I'll stop chasing you, and you'll regret it big time. So just say the word Diggy I'll vanish forever or be here by your side.