I'm Going For Mine

Characters on the side, but if you're reading this on your phone KeKe Palmer plays Aurora and Justine Skye plays Mariah. Hope you enjoy :) sorry if there is any mistakes

-Aurora

   I woke up in my room my sheets all over my body I heard a knock on my door, man what a night. For some reason Nolen was heavily on my mind but as you know my thoughts then switched to the light of my world, Daniel Dwayne Simmons III. Oooh Aurora Simmons that sounds good.

"Aurora breakfast time" my mother called out as she knocked on my room door, then she proceeded to open my door.

"Good morning mom" I said to her as I smiled, I was so glad to have my parents on my side. Nobody can ever replace my mom.

"Oooh I love you so much baby." my mom said as she came onto my bed and pulled me into an embrace.

"I love you too mom" I giggled

"So what's your plans for today?" My mom asked me

"Nothing, I might just sleep in" I said

"Nope you're not"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean a girls day out, just you and me, come on get ready baby."

***

   I forgot my mom was this cool, we spent the morning getting our nails and toes done and you already know I had to get my eyebrows laced. I have to admit, I looked good shit we both looked good. I wonder what Diggy will think. Well speak of the bae, he just called my phone.

"Hey gorgeous" Diggy said

His sleepy voice was so sexy, ooh if only I could kiss him through the phone.

"Your sleepy voice though" I said as I smiled at the thought of him.

"It's sexy right" Diggy said with a laugh

"Alright stop gassing yourself up now" I laughed

"I'd like to put some gas in your tank"

   I could just imagine his face right now, his eyes focused on mine and him slightly nibbling on his bottom lip.

"I'm with my mom Diggy, I'll call you back later."

"Yeah lemme stop before your mom kick my ass"

"Bye I love you" I said as I hung up. A smile still lingered on my face, I love the feeling of being in love.

   I then turned around to face my mom and I was so taken back at the sight I saw, there she was that bitch Mariah talking to my mom as if they were old friends. Oh shit this can't be good. I made my way over to where they were standing. How did this crazy bitch even know my mom anyways?

"Hey Aurora" Mariah said as she pulled me into a hug, I didn't know how to react but I could read right through her, she's out to get me I could feel it.

   She better be lucky my mom is here or I would've whooped her ass, after what she did last night to me. I pulled back from the hug and looked at her my eyes basically read bitch what the hell are you doing here and why are you talking to my mom, her eyes were just dancing with delight as if she was enjoying the whole thing. This whole set up of this situation made me feel itchy and uneasy.

Mariah flashed a smile at me, making me even more creeped out.

"Aurora I have to talk to you about Diggy" My mom said with the straightest face, her facial expression reminded me of the time when her and my dad tried to force me into not seeing Diggy anymore.