Sprung

I'm Sprung...(I'm sprung)
Dawg She Got Me...
Got me doin things I'll never do If u ain't been I'm  tellin you
I'm Sprung...(I'm Sprung)
Dawg She Got Me...
Got me doin things I'll never do If u ain't been I'm tellin you

-T- Pain I'm Sprung

-AJ

   I've been laying low for a while, so much drama is going on and school just started a few days ago. People were still talking about the thing that happened with Shakira, Aurora and I just hate to say her name, Zonnique. They were the talk of the town. I couldn't even focus in class, I'm telling you people these days are just so thirsty and always wanna know what's going on with other people's business. I just don't understand.

   I've been dying to talk to Aurora, wait no scratch that I've been dying to talk to Shakira. Oooohh wait till I get my hands on her. Someone is gonna have to hold me back. Someone strong. Like... y'all don't even know it.

   The bell rang and I quickly gathered my stuff and headed out of the door. I was so happy it was lunch time, I had to see Roc too. Like you already know, that's bae.

   I rushed to the lunch room and quickly spotted Shakira at our usual lunch table every since freshman year. As I went through the doors of the lunch room kids were all over the place, all in my way of getting to Shakira. My heart was pumping. I needed to get to her.

   All of a sudden my books were knocked to the floor, I realized that I bumped into someone. Just great. I bent down and quickly gathered my books, not bothering to look the person in the eye. I honestly didn't have the time.

"Where you rushing to?"

   That voice. It sounded so familiar, so so familiar. Once all of my books were in my hands I quickly stood up and looked into the eyes of....Nolen Pryor. My mouth was agape. I looked at his features, I was amazed.

   Those same deep dimples and his golden caramel skin acne free, his teeth perfectly straightened..... he was like a sex god...

"AJ?" He asked

His deep voice echoed in my ears.

"Nolen..."

"So I don't get a hug?" Nolen smiled

   I quickly embraced Nolen in a side hug, I could give him a real one later, the books in my hands were way too heavy. And in case you're wondering Nolen was an old friend me, Aurora, and Shakira had back in elementary and middle school, he moved the summer of eighth grade and we never saw him again. The four of us used to be unstoppable together. Just seeing him made me think of all the memories we had together when we were younger.