You're Not My Kind Of Girl

-Diggy (Daniel)

    My jaw was clenched tightly. So tight that I thought it would crack and fall off, my teeth were aching. No words could express the anger I was feeling. The hurt and betrayal .

   Bullshit like this always happens to me, I'm so tired of being hurt. You might wonder what I'm talking about, well a long time ago I used to go out with one of Zonnique's friends and that was Bahja. She broke my heart by cheating on me, just like Zonnique was doing. I couldn't believe it.

   I watched as Rayon dug into his the pocket of his cargo shorts, while still kissing Star, he pulled out a rubber (A/N Those of you who don't know what a rubber is it's a condom). And his car keys fell out. It was quiet in the parking lot so I heard every word they were saying, my car was right across from Ray's but they couldn't see me due to the fact that I had tinted windows thank god for that. And did I mention they were both panting like dogs. Disgusting.

"What about Diggy?" Rayon panted as he still kissed Star

"Diggy? Fuck him." Star paused to tongue Rayon down a little more. "I want you"

"In the car now!" Star demanded Rayon as she started to trail kisses down his neck

   Star then pulled back from his neck and bent down to pick up the car keys, she unlocked all the doors, they made their way inside of his car and it's real obvious you know what happened next.

   Angry tears filled my eyes. I actually loved her, after being with her for almost three years this is how she repays me. By cheating? After all the gifts, dates, and kisses. I shook my head sadly it was too good to be true anyways, I should've known.

   I angrily slammed both of my hands on that dashboard.

"Fuck!" I yelled out in a fierce tone

"Are you alright?" Aurora asked me in a soft tone

   I almost forgot she was here. And what a great question to ask during a time like this.

"Am I okay?" I asked Aurora with pure venom in my voice

  "Yeah, that is the question I asked" Aurora replied

"Hell no, I'm not okay! I just witnessed the girl I love cheat on me with one of my homies. This shit hurts man! After all we've been through she treats me like this" I snapped

"Diggy love isn't meant to last forever, you're gonna have to get up and except the fact that Star is a hoe she's always been one and will always be" Aurora said

   My thoughts lingered to when we were in the nurses office and AJ called Star a hoe. I don't get it, my girl would never be that type of person.

"Why does everyone keep calling her that?" I growled