Breaking Out

-Aurora

I felt numb. Everything was gone, my phone, my laptop, even the house phone was taken away from my room. I had no contact with the outside world at all. Honestly all I cared about was Diggy, I'm going to miss him so much. It's official I can't see him anymore, I almost laughed at that when my mom said it, there's no way I will stay away from him, but from the looks of it I would have too. I have to focus on school from now on, speaking of school it brings me back to a conversation my bitch of a mom had with me earlier.

"6 months Aurora, you have so much catching up to do" my mom snapped

"Well Diggy emailed my teachers abou--

"I don't care about Diggy like I've said before I don't want to hear his name in my house"

"Honey are you sure about doing all of this. You do know now these days these teenagers lie about any and everything" my dad said to my mom

It's like he just read my mind.

"If you don't like the decisions I'm making then you can leave"

My dad got quiet.

"Yeah, that's what I thought and know for you Aurora go to your room and don't come out until Monday morning" My mom snarled.

I never thought in a million years that I would hate my mom, but it's official I do. I went up to my room and just laid down and thought about Diggy, he's the only person that can keep me sane. I'm hoping and praying for his plan to fall through.

-Diggy

Man coming up with this plan is gonna be way harder then I thought it would be. But then again finding evidence wasn't that hard. Now a days everybody puts any and Everything on the internet.

I have a high amount of followers on Instagram and twitter and the majority of them go to my school and obviously they were all at the party so somebody had to see what went down with that bitch Mariah, my bae Aurora, and that nigga Nolen. Somebody had to video tape that. All I gotta do is find that video and show it to Aurora's mom and hopefully everything works out after that. And if it doesn't I'll fight for her, that's my baby. Anyways as I was scrolling I saw nothing from the party I just saw pictures of people with liquor bottles and stuff like that. But my eye did catch something. It was a clear picture of when Mariah pulled Aurora's ponytail and the caption said "100 likes for the video 😂" so far it had 99 likes so as soon as I liked it I refreshed my Instagram page and there it was the video. Bingo.

Cold, hard evidence I got it. Best believe I will be showing this shit to Aurora's blind ass mom. I looked at the time on my phone 11:11pm damn it was way to late to go and knock on her door. I guess I'll just have to wait it out. But I still wasn't comfortable with my girlfriend on the internet being made fun of, she's been through enough. Damn this is all too much. Suddenly I saw a comment pop up under the video.

starquality(Zonnique)- Seriously tho you should take this down it ain't right 😒

Well at least I have another person on my side.

-Nolen

"Leaving so soon babydaddy?" Mariah asked as she made her way up a couple of steps to get to me.

I don't know why but it was hard for me to speak, don't get me wrong I'm not scared of her or anything I'm just in shock. What kind of deranged person put pregnancy tests all over Their bathroom floor and have them ALL read positive, something just ain't right.