Played

-Diggy

    I know you're probably upset with me for getting back together with Zonnique. But when you love someone, it's hard to let them go. And that's the way I felt about Zonnique, I know she's made some mistakes but I forgive her for that, that's the past and now we're looking forward to the upcoming future.

 So as you can see we made up at the dance at school. When I got there everyone was still talking about what went down with Aurora, Shakira, and Zonnique. I remember when Zonnique approached me at the dance and she kissed me, she kissed me after she kissed Rayon and probably gave him brain. When I wiped off my lips in disgust, she got angry.

I was wondering why she was angry she's the one that cheated on me. But eventually I told her what I saw her and Rayon do earlier and she started crying. She looked so sad and regretful. So I did it I ended up forgiving her, I'm that type of person that hold grudges.

I couldn't help myself, I just hat seeing those who I love feeling sad. And I told her if she apologized to Aurora then I would forgive her. As you know she gave in and the rest of the night was history, everyone was having a good time.

The music was on point me and Nique danced. I smirked at the memory well it wasn't actually dancing, if you know what I mean. Anyways as you know when you love someone it's hard to let them go.

"Diggy!" Zonnique yelled from the shower

"Yeah!" I yelled down the hall

"I need a towel!"

"Alright"

I made my way down the hall with a towel in hand. But every-since that thing with Aurora happened yesterday, she was still on my mind. I mean I like her but I love Zonnique. This is gonna be a long school year. And from what I just saw this morning, trust me I'm loving it.

(A/N Remember he saw Aurora naked lmao!)

-Aurora

   I couldn't believe it after all that he said in the car yesterday he's still with her. I should've knew he was bluffing. I shook my head sadly. All of this was too much. I then pulled my phone out of my bag along with my headphones.

   I plugged in my headphones as I was walking and then scrolled through my music library. I clicked on Frank Ocean's "Novacane". Me and this song go way back. I chuckled to myself as I clicked the play button.

   Before I knew it I was at school. Ugh. I kept my headphones in and ignored the looks I was getting from everyone. I could tell they were shouting things at me but for one fact I didn't give a fuck and the second fact is that I could't hear the due to the fact of my music blasting in my ears. I swear people these days are so dumb. All I saw were moving mouths but I heard nothing. Just the way I liked it.

   I walked to my locker and by now the song switched to Iggy Azalea's "Work". This was my twerking anthem, I smiled to myself man I'm a riot. I got my books and proceeded to class. I wanted to be early so I could get a good seat.

  I was still being eye raped by everyone, they were literally watching my every movement, it was so creepy. I peeped Shakira looking at me with a satisifed grin on her face, and Prince looking at me his eyes danced with laughter. I ignored those two and then I saw AJ and Roc kissing in the middles of the hall, I shook my head, I'll talk to her later. On my way to class I passed the Janitor's Closet. All of the events from yesterday flooded back into my thoughts.

 "Ahh good times" I mumbled sarcastically

   I removed one headphone from my ear as I made my way past the closet. Just in case I heard some movement inside of it. Nothing. So I then made my way to class. What a day I have ahead of me.

-Zonnique

"Come on!" Diggy yelled as he was making his way out of his house door.

"I'm coming, let me just get my phone" I yelled back as I ran back up the steps to his room

    I found my phone on Diggy's dresser and unlocked it. I checked my messages and there it was a text message from my bae, my everything. I opened the message.

Corahn- Bae! Missed you so much! What happened after the dance yesterday you didn't show up at my house. Signing too many autographs for beating Aurora's ass? Lol text me back love you. We gotta catch up soon. If you know what I mean *winks and bites bottom lip*

  I know what you're thinking. You're probably like didn't she just fuck Ray? And isn't she going out with Diggy? Zonnique and Corahn?

   Well bitch just so you know its not you business so fuck off. Thank you very much.

   A wide smile spread across my face as I replied back.

Lol you're too much! That's why I love you and trust me baby I'll satisfy your every need. Fuck Diggy its all about YOU AND ME. See you soon ;)

     I hit send and locked my phone and proceeded down the stairs. Diggy decided to drive his all sleek all black Mercedes today. I ain't got a problem with that as long as I'm driving in style with my baby. I got in the car and Diggy pecked me on the lips, I kissed back.

"Got your phone?" Diggy asked between kisses

"Yup" I smiled and pulled back

   Diggy and I smiled at each other. I bet he was thinking she's the most perfect girl in the world, I love her with all my heart. He's such a dumb-ass, why in the hell would I love him.

   I got so many sexy niggas lining up for me, ain't no way imma be tied down to Diggy. I found this whole "player" thing fun, since my life was pretty boring I found entertainment by doing this. Love is not in my vocab, sorry Diggy. But play definitely is.

   No one's gonna find out though. I gotta keep it on the low. Shh it's a secret. And trust me if someone does find out, it's over...bitch.

___________

   Okay don't kill me I know this chapter was dumb :( and boring :(. But I really wanted to give you guys an update :( Don't worry the next chapter will be better. Comment and vote.

   And Nique? She's going allll around town. Poor Diggy he's too blind in love to see it. He needs to open his eyes to see his real love and that's Aurora.