How You Gonna Act Like That

-Diggy

Don't get me wrong as much as I hate Mariah I can't stand to watch her get her ass beat this bad my girl Aurora. I parted my way through the crowed and picked up Aurora by her petite waist she came up kicking, swing, and screaming a whole bunch of cuss words. Mariah just laid on the ground crying loudly and clutching her stomach, her friends ran over to her and all at one they gave Aurora the death glare.

"Let me at her!!" Aurora screamed from across my shoulder

"It's over relax let's go inside school and you better hope they don't suspend your ass." I said to her as we walked through the crowd towards the front door of the school.

Once we were settled by Aurora's locker the bell wasn't supposed to ring for at least 15 minutes so we had enough time to talk. Just as I was about to talk Aurora blurted out.

"I hate you for doing that!" Aurora exclaimed as she slammed her locker door shut.

"You hate ME for doing that?!!" I asked in total disbelief.

"Didn't I just fucking say that!" Aurora said as she rolled her eyes.

"It looks like imma have to put your ass in check because this is getting out of hand, now you listen and you listen good."

"You just got back and you already fighting! You gon fuck around and not be able to graduate because you got so much catching up to do now cut the shit!!!" I exclaimed

-Aurora

As much as I hated to admit it he was right. But damn he was sexy as hell when he's mad. I smirked a little.

"You sexy when you get angry" I said as I leaned towards him

I knew he couldn't stay mad at me for long because I saw him crack a little smile but he swerved my kiss and then the bell rang.

"Now get your ass to class" Diggy laughed as he walked off

I'll get him later I thought , and with that I made it to my first class eager to learn. Shit today was a good day so far, Mariah deserved what she got I got no regrets.

-Mariah

Well got damn I was beat the fuck up. My friends and I sat in the back of the classroom and they helped with with my makeup to cover up the battle bruises.

"I can't believe that bitch" my friend Tati said as she applied some foundation to my cheek

"Hell yeah that was some bull" Brenda said

I just shook my head, I didn't know what to say this shit was basically my fault. But still she humiliated me in front of the whole damn school, I gotta get back at her I just got to. And I smiled, I had just the plan.

___

I know it's boring but I had to update I'm not proud of this short chapter but the next will be better I promise

Follow me on IG tho @mariahlitty_

Twitter @L0nerz_

Love y'all thanks for reading