Chapter 1

Air rushes consumes your dragon body as you soar through the raging storm to above the cloud line. Roaring loudly you establish your presence in the sky. Your highly developed scene of hearing detects loud gasps and screams in the distance. Grinning mentally you beat your huge wings turning towards the village. Shouts of 'it's coming!', 'Hide the children! ', and 'Get the warriors!' were yelled in a course of frantic souls.

It happened to be clear skis over their humble town, well more fun for you. Flying just to the cloud line you smirked, roaring once again in the other direction of the town just to make them think you were farther away than you really were. Mischief shown brightly in your eyes like a beacon on a new moon.

Slowly you inched your way out of the cloud line casting your large shadow over the town taking their sun away. Screams and sobs racked through the village as shouts where commanded throughout the town.

Swooping down you crash your body into the small wooden and brick houses reducing most of the hiding spaces and the town to rubble. Emitting a loud booming roar that circulates around the air. A small scream sounds to your left as you land upon the ground slowly striding over to the little girl cowering in the corner in a cement ally way. Your body heats up as you near the frightened young soul, heavy steam rises from your body as you get ready to fire.
Taking a deep breath in you let it soak with the fire.
Burning embers crawl towards the girl who is now shaking in fear as the fire becomes near. Sizzling and small screams rack the town as the fire consumes the small peasant girl.
"HELP! HELP ME! IT BURNS!" the small screams send everything to a standstill, all that could be heard was the sickening crack and sizzling of the now burning corpse.

The fire extinguishes as a man comes running up to the ally way oblivious of your existence.

The man drops to his knees next to the burnt corpse, tears flowed down his face as he cries, shaky hands slide around the air above. "WHY!" The man shouts. "WHAT UNGODLY CREATURE OF HELL WOULD DO THIS TO Such an innocent soul?!" Cries rocked the cite.

You smirk widely, quickly you change into a girl()

"My dear man! Shouldn't you be fleeing with the others?" your voice was coated with sugar, the man jumped upon hearing the sweet sound. Turning around the man flew to his feet,

"Dear maiden!" he exclaimed, " You shouldn't be here!" Wiping his pitiful tears the man ran to your side. Smiling motherly you open your (s/c) arms wide for the action of a hug. Crying out the man latched onto your waist, smirking you close your arms around the man. The one hand to cradle the man's head you raised the other in the air.

" My dear man, you must be tired!" you say as you bring the dagger down, passing the unsuspected man's heart. Laughing maniacally you stand, letting the dead body fall to the ground.
***

That was many years ago. Back when the world was afraid of everything, but they're not anymore. They have become easier yet hard to kill. Much time has changed since then, people have grown smarter and stable. And you watched it all, the cities growing, the forest shrinking, the falling of buildings, the building of new ones. You've seen all of that, even more so.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Luna here sorry for the long wait, I've been busy and suffering writer's block plus a broken keyboard, using an on-screen keyboard isn't the funnest thing. Please forgive me I tried to make this one a little longer than I usually make my chapters, seeing how most people love the story.

Anyway bye my weirdos- Luna out