Chapter 15

Jeff stood in place, shell-shocked by the sound and the fact that he didn't actually get hit (even though the bish felt it).

"IT'S RIGGED!" Jeff yelled, waving his arms in the as the scene around him faded, the room turning back to an empty white canvas and the 'people' back to demonic faceless spirits.

"So? You should be able to succeed even if it's rigged," you spoke as you appeared directly in front of him, writing on your clipboard. Jeff jumped back before trying to steal a peak at what you were writing (which totally wasn't a bunch of dick doodles), so promptly, you took said clipboard, and bashed Jeff's stupid smiling face with it.

"My beautiful face!" Jeff screeched, taking this as an opportunity, you put your hand on Jeff's shoulder and teleported you both to the starting place, where everyone was conveniently still standing awkwardly.

"That was quick," Masky spoke looking over at you and Jeff, who was holding his 'precious face'.

"You and Hoodie are next boo~," you said with a wink, causing Masky to blush under his mask.

"O-okay," both addressed boys said together.

"Why do they get to go together?!" Jeff complained. Oh Jeff, you silly clown reject.

"Because I can and because when you think of the two you think of them together. It's not just Masky or Hoodie, it's Masky and Hoodie!" You stated in a matter of factly tone causing Jeff to huff out of annoyance.

"Okay boy~ come with me please!~" you said walking away from the small group of pastas. "Which house?"

The two boys, who trailed behind you fairly quickly, looked at each other, seeming to speak their own silent launguage before pointing to a house spontaneously.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Okay! It seems that I've managed to update fairly okayish?

So, should I continue to write how every pasta does(https://www.quotev.com/quiz/9740433/Eyes-of-Love-Poll)? If so, give me ideas on how their thing will go, much like jpuptheneko did!~

Also! Give me inspiration plz ;~; when people comment, it means the world to me and it keeps me writing. Commenting stuff like ParanormalHope13 (a quotev reader) gives me a reason to write.

Thank you for reading! See ya later my weirdos!

-Luna🌙