Chapter 17

You smiled down upon the duo, their work was quite entertaining after all.

"Well, you certainly did better than Jeff," you said, bringing your hand up to cover an already suppressed chortle, "Though I would expect nothing less from Slender's very own proxies."

The boys stood there, panting softly, quickly wearing off from their adrenaline rush that their test brought them. Setting their makeshift weapons on the floor, they watched before their eyes as the world around them faded to dust, the dead 'girl' rippling to reveal the faceless spirit underneath.

You hummed as you walked out of the husk of a room, not bothering to look behind you to see if the proxies were following. You wrote some shorthand notes on your usual clipboard, just the things you knew you wouldn't remember, you turned promptly to face the boys, with a smile.

"No telling the others any tricks, you hear? I gotta keep my schtick up, " you said tucking the clipboard under your arm to hold onto the proxies the teleport them back to the circle of others.

Jeff was still pouting about you hitting his face, sitting on the ground angrily.

"Alright, " you said cheerily, "Who's next?"

*( I know a lot of people wanted me to write our every pasta in the group getting evaluated but if I have to do that then I will probably keep updating twice a year, so we are just gonna skip it)*

You walked back through the woods of Slender's territory with a group of tired pastas trailing. With Sally on your hip, you smiled at the ghost girl, who was dozing off on your shoulder.

The wind rustled through the leaves of the trees above you but aside from that the atmosphere was quiet, it was almost disturbing. You lead the pastas through an invisible path with ease, not a care in the world of the danger of the woods around you.

You raised a fist in the air, halting in place causing a chain reaction of the pastas to stop as well, your face contorted in concentration, closing your eyes to focus on the sensation of sound.

"Why did we stop?" Jeff whined, only to be shushed by hoodie as he tensed to listen as well.

A soft but low growl rung from some bushes to the side of the group, causing you to snap your head in that particular direction. Carefully, you pet Sally down, shaking her shoulder softly in hopes of rousing her from her drowsiness.

The growl sounded again, this time much louder and more aggressive, you growled in return, snarling in warning. You cracked and stretched your back and shoulders.

'Hmmm, the choices, the choices, how shall we show off today?' Artemis chimed in your mind, a list of different creatures you could transform yourself into crossed your mind.

You turned your head back to the group, "I suggest taking a step back or two, " you grumbled as you felt your body shift and your bones realine. You felt your tailbone grow and extend as your head seemed to split in two, you curled in on yourself, bringing you down on hands and knees as your body changed to that of a lions, your newly formed tail into a snake, and your second head that of a goat. You where no longer in your human state, but that of a chimera.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Okay, so I know that some of you will probably be upset that I skipped over the evaluation of the rest of the pastas in the group but at the rate that I was going it was either make y'all wait or just skip it, so I made the executive decision to skip it.

It's been a long time and quarantine sucks but what can you do. Anyway...
Happy reading my weirdos

-Luna out~🌙