Chapter 13 Part 3

"Bloody Painter!~" The male in front of you held no expression, his face being covered by a mask made it impossible to see his emotion. He nodded in response to your decision. You smiled brightly, clasping your hands together. "Go stand by the door, we don't want you to get picked twice in a row after all!~" He nodded, walking over to the door. "Time to pick the next one! Anyone have a hat I can barrow?" Surprisingly, Ben offered his hat to you. "Thank you~, okay!" You reached your hand into the hat, having magically filled it with little papers containing all the pasta's names. You pulled your hand out of the hat, putting the said object under your arm and unfolding the paper.
"And the next pasta iiiiiiiss... Eyeless Jack! To the door with you!" EJ walked over to the door as you dug your hand into the bag once again, this time pulling out two slips of paper. "Okay... Jeff and Masky! And Hoodie because I want to." The three males walked to the door. "Final pasta!!~" You said in a singsong voice. The pastas around you became restless, some more than others. "Lets see here," you paused placing a hand under your chin, "how about... You try and guess the number I'm thinking of!" Many different reactions sounded from the group around you.
"How about you start?" You said pointing at Jane.
"Um... I don't know... 675?" She said with an unsure look on her face.
"Nope! Sorry Jane. Next!~" this continued for a while, everyone guessing and getting it wrong, you where down to one pasta left. "How about it Sally? Wanna guess?" You said bending down in front of her with a smile.
"I know it! I know it! (Y/f/#)!" Sally said jumping up and down. You paused, making a thinking face.
"Correct!~ Oh, you know me to much Sall~," the said ghost girl giggled.
"I know," she said with a bright closed eye smile.
"That makes six! My group has been made!" Some groaned others just shrugged. You picked up Sally, placing her on your hip. Walking over to your group you scanned over all of them. The first pasta to be called, Bloody Painter, you didn't know a lot about him but from Sally's introduction he was an artist. Eyeless Jack, he was a very good listener and he ate organs, that's pretty much all you knew, but you smiled at the thought of maybe getting to know him more. Jeff... Ah Jeff, you couldn't help but laugh, remembering your dream from earlier. Sally said he liked knives and he obviously had a thing with Jane, good or bad you didn't know, or care... Hoodie and Masky, they where two you knew quite well, so there was really no need to analysis them. And finally, Sally, one of the first pastas to stay at the residence, also a sisterly and daughterly figure for you. You nodded your head, stopping in front of the group.
"You have been chosen to accompany me on a special night. Tonight I will be assessing you, how you kill, your strengths and weaknesses, as well as you as a person. Tonight I am also your teacher and ally, if you have any questions ask them."
"What do you mean by 'teacher'?" Jeff asked, playing with the tip of his knife.
"Ah, I'm glad you asked! Slander has given me special permission, well, actually... He asked me to help train you. This is a field test that will determine your placement in my training. This includes when, to what degree, what group I shall place you in. Anymore questions on this subject?" EJ raised his hand politely. "Yes EJ?"
"What exactly /is/ tonight's initial plan?"
"You will see~. Now, lets be off, any remaining questions can be asked along the way!" Your small group nodded as you opened the door with one hand, still holding Sally in the other. "Follow me." You said as you stepped outside, heading into the wilderness that was Slender's forest.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it took so long, school started two days ago and it messed up my time schedule.
Anyway, part 4 will be out as soon as it can; school.
-Luna🌙