Chapter 5

Knocking on the pink door you stood outside, against the wall and out of view. A pitter-patter of footsteps was heard shuffling around.

"Coming!" Came the sweet child like voice of the ghost girl. You smiled at the sound waiting for her to open the door. Once the door was opened all the way, you ran inside and scooped her up. Sally giggled a little bit making you giggle to.

"(Y/n)?" Your giggles continued as you let out a 'yup!'

Upon hearing that it was really you Sally's smile widened as she squealed. Squirming in your arms she finally got to a position to give you a huge hug. Smiling lovingly you hugged her back.

"I missed you," Sally whispered, "I had to make the boys have tea parties with me."

"Did you make them dress up?" Sally nodded with a vibrant smile plastered on her face. "Well fear not, for we can have as many tea parties as you want!"

"Really?!" Sally squealed as you nodded your head.

"Of coarse we'll still make the boys come and dress up," you said with an evil smile. Sally laughed evilly in agreement while snuggling into your arms. While you where basically her aunt, you still acted like a sister and a mother.

"Can we have a tea party right now?"

"Of coarse!" You said walking over to the plastic table.

*one tea party later*

Sally agreed to take you to meet the other residence(after she begged Slender to be the one to introduce you to everyone. Slender made everyone line up as you walked down the stairs with Sally on your hip(and tea party outfit still on). Your long dress shifted with your step as you sassily strode down the stairs. The black fabric made your (s/c) skin stand out (or blend in) with the dark hallway. Once you finished descending the long ass stairs, you stood in front of the line with a child on your hip. Sally squirmed out of your grasp of motherly loveliness and dragged you to all the people waiting introduction. Sally stopped in front of the first person pointing to their masked face she said, " This is EJ, he eats kidneys!" Moving down to the second, "This is Jeff, he likes his knifes, so don't touch 'em." The third, "This is BEN, he's a videogameaholich!" The forth, "This is Masky, he's a cheesecakeaholic!" The fifth, "Yo hood, how you doin'?" Hoodie stared at you like you where sane. You rolled your eyes, "hay, I'm (m/n)! Just, female!" You laughed silently as hoodie nodded in now understandment. And the introductions continued.

*there are to many creepypasta to fucking name, what you want me to do? Name them all!?!*

"And lastly, Clockwork!" Sally smiled as she hugged Clock's leg. You laughed and smiled at her, nodding your head in some form of saying hi. Sally came back over to you and you picked her up. LJ, wondered over and Sally asked him if he wanted to play, agreeing the three of you went up to Sally's room to play dress up.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Haha yeeeeeees! Two chapters in two days! That's a record!

Anyway for Easter I think I'll do you helping the slenderbros raise slenderp. It will be Easter, and funny, slendy will be a little kid and it will be adorable!

Anyway- Luna out~🌙