Chapter 13 Part 2

Throwing the covers off of your form you ran over to the desk and quickly placed the chosen outfit on. Fixing the small mistakes in the full body mirror, placing some makeup on( the make up that went with the outfit, or you can mix and match, I don't care) and fixing your hair, you looked over to the alarm clock. 10:56. You didn't have time to run to the front of the mansion, having one of the rooms that is furthest from the entrance becomes a problem at times. Well good thing you have teleportation, but you still didn't want the pastas to know you could. So, you teloported a few yards from the staircase. Calmly you walked over to the stairs and peered over, all the pastas where in clusters at the bottom of the stairs. Smiling to yourself you decided to make a grand entrance. Stepping upon the railing you jumped all the way down, landing expertly on your feet. Straightening your shirt everyone had already looked your way. You sharpened your teeth, smiling moments later to show them off.
"Hello!~ I'm here to pick out a group of pastas to aid me with a little fun tonight!~" You could here some pastas silently whisper things to the others around them, usually along the lines of 'I hope I get picked' or 'I wonder who she will pick' and 'I heard that she was one of the strongest pastas to ever exist! It would be so cool to work with her!'. You closed your eyes and stepped closer to the group, re opening them once you where right in front of someone. "How about we play a little game to decide the first few people I want to bring!~" Some groaned others cheered, you smiled down at Sally, who was in front of you. "Everyone form a circle around me!" The line of pastas formed around you, enclosing a circle around your person. Walking into the middle of killers you snapped your fingers twice, changing the floor beneath you into a spinner of sorts. Then, you began to spin. At first your finger was pointed outward with your body a straight vertical line. This soon changed as you shrunk to the floor, one leg sticking directly outwards like a spinner. Your torso was hunched over with your dominant hand placed behind your back and the apposing one sticking out over your leg. You placed your foot down and walked in a straight line.
"You, are the first one I choose to accompany me tonight!~"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Comment who you want it to be I'll pick my favorites. Also, I am seriously thinking of discontinuing this story, I'm starting to give up and not believe in it, so comment that you care to save the story. I thrive off of comments.