Chapter 2

You stared up into the clouds above, the tree you perched in swaying in the hot summer air. Over the long corse of your survival you have managed to make a friend or two. Well, I'd call them more allies then friends. They were in the same boat as you, the killing part that is. You try to stay in contact with them as much as you can, but your instincts keeps you from staying in one place for long. Usually you would visit every thousand years or so but it's hard to find their large house in the wild winding and endearing forest it hides in. The last time that you visited, they had taken in some guests who you've also managed to befriend.
"I can smell a good meal," Artemis stated, " besides we haven't had a good kill in a long time!" You sighed as you let the prissy demon take control of your body to walk the direction of your oncoming victim.
"By the way, we are not eating whoever we kill," you say, (h/l) flowing slightly in the wind. Even if you did go back you would probably be made into a human-creature doll, due to your hair not only needing to be washed and brushed but trimmed to.
"Kill joy! Fine we'll just raid the fridge," Artemis said as she began to sprint.
When you finally reached the destined house your body phased through the wall. Morphing subconsciously into a small (f/c) fox, you quietly trotted up the stairs, through the shadow filled hall and into the bedroom with the sent of a person. In the sports themed room was a male teen sleeping on the large bed.
"I wouldn't mind tappin' dat~," Artemis thought circled your mind. Once again your body changed, but instead of your previous state you changed into a boy.
"Artemis, why are we a boy?"
"Like I said I wouldn't mind to tap dat~"
"Yes I know, but why are we a male?"
"Do you have something against gays?!" Artemis screeched, in your mind of coarse.
"No! Of coarse not!" You thought back, climbing on top of the sleeping male, his build was that of a typical jock, making you job harder.
"Then lets have some fun with this one before we kill it!~" Artemis chirped impishly. The teen underneath you both stirred from his slumber. His eyes opened revealing a dazzling shade of green.
"Hey, haven't seen ya 'round here before," the male smirked," but this is sure a way to meet a stranger.~" You shuddered. Great a pedophile.
"Why don't you and me have some fun?" He purred, quickly flipping your form under his. Squirming around you didn't reply trying to think up a quick plan B. The male slowly brought his lips over yours, just before impact a loud crash sounded from downstairs.
"God dammit!" He stated, pulling his face from yours, " I swear to god, if that's Corey I'm gonna kill him, brother or not." His angered face diminished as it was replaced by a smirk. Straddling your hips he grinder his crotch into your own.
"Names Dallas sweet cheeks, remember it," barely noticeable footsteps whispered up the stairs and stopped in front of the door.
"Spike 'im," Artemis noted.
Just as the door was flung open and an unknown object was thrown piercing his scull, a giant spike came out of your chest and through the heart of the male. Both of these shots killing him instantly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh my God I'm so sorry that took so long. Along with the frustration of me having to write this on my iPhone and another factor that while riding I deleted all of it by accident. My grades are dwindling and I'm going through a lot of stress. Now I know that I probably shouldn't be bitching about it but I can't help it.
Anyway I'm sorry again for the long wait- Luna out

PS if you want links just look on Quotev, the outfits to what you look like are also there.