Chapter 14 - Preveiw

Your group followed you for a while, not even noticing when you teleported them all to the edge of the forest, quite close to your chosen place to hunt.
The pastas gasped at the spot you picked, it seemed to be from another time period, the houses full of small cracks and holes. The windows smothered in smudges yet perfectly spotless at the same time. The shingles upon the roofs of each house held the teal green shining surface. The walls donned the same reddish orange tang to them, they as well being glittered with cracks. But the best thing of all of the town was to be the vines. Long thick black vines covered each house from high to low, blanketing them in dark shadows and perfect climbing spots.
"Here we are dearies!~ Now, who wants to go first?" Jeff's hand was the first to arise. Whilst one hand was raised the other eagerly toyed with the knife in hand. He quickly put it down as he looked at the others un-risen hands.
"Okay, it's time for me to personally evaluate you, everyone else, you can scope out the area whilst I accompany Jeffery. But, do not do anything. Got it? Good!" You marched up to Jeff, grabbing onto him before hauling him away from the rest of the group. "So, which house?"