Chapter 4

Hoodie said that he had to go home after the two of you wondered around the woods for a while, and being the socially awkward creep that you are, you followed him. But you mainly did this to find out where he lived, plus you had a hunch that he had something to do with your buds. Bless their non existing hearts.
So here you were, stalking hoodie like he was your senpai.( never thought I'd ever type that)
Over the years you have perfected this process and managed to walk with the sounds of the wind. Hoodie never once turned around, making you smile. The two of you broke through the thickness of the trees into a large clearing. In the middle of the clearing was a giant mansion.
"Knew it," you though mentally fist pumping.
Hoodie wondered inside while you stayed by the tree line you shifted into your previous female form. Smiling, you skipped up to the large grand doors and knocked 13 times.
"I'll get it!" Came a muffled yell through the thick doors, you straitened your shirt, fixing your jewelry that they gave you( in both the female and male outfits you will notice a necklace and bracelet, those are the things that your bros gave you, hint, the red gem can be whatever color you want). When the door opened it revealed a male with a yellowish tan hoodie and a white mask with feminine features.
"Who are you?" He asked questionably.
"I'm here to see somebody, glad to see he still takes people in!" You said with a cheeky smile on your black lips. This only got a confused response from the male in front of you. Not long after a tall figure appeared behind the said male in the doorway.
"(Y/n)?" The deep voice rang familiar in your mind.
"The one and only!~" your said laughing a little.
"And Artemis!" The demon said, turning your laughing face into a pout.
"It's been so long since we've last seen each other!" He stated happiness in his deep voice. Smiling you nodded, standing awkwardly outside. The male in the doorway moved to the side to let you in. Stepping inside you hugged Slender's leg/waist.
"Ha, I remember when I was taller then you," laughing you sighed giggling madly at the memory. Slender sighed.
"I honestly have nothing to call you, I would call you 'child' like everyone else in this household, but I know that you are older than me by quite a lot."
"Haha, I helped raised you, along with your brothers. Speaking of which, where are the bastards?" Slender sighed, "They are out doing whatever." Smirking you remembered your pursuits of previous visits.
"No," came Slender's response as he read your mind.
"Pleaaaaaaaaase!" You whined, " just once more!" Slender groaned.
"No, I am not saying it."
"But you used to call me that all the time when you where younger!"
"I was younger," Slender rubbed his temples.
"I won't stop my mind trickery until you do," but by mind trickery you really meant hypo drive thinking( you know when your mind skips from thing to thing forever and it gives you a headache)
"Fine, it's nice to see you... big sister." Your smile widened greatly as you fangirled greatly.
"Wait, big sister?" The masked male said. You nodded smirking a the tall being who was trying to pry you off his leg.
"Oh and Slender!"
"Yes (y/n)?"
"Where's Sally?" You knew the little girl mainly because she was one of the first people the Slender took in. Slender sighed once again, the stress of your person just being in his house making his shoulders sag.
"In her room, same room as last time," you squealed, letting go and bolting up the grand staircase, to try and find the pink door.
"You have a sister?"
"Not blood related, but she did help raise me," Slender straitened as he turned to 'face'(haha lol) his proxy, "I'll be in my office if you need me." Was all he said before teleporting away. Leaving a highly confused Masky as to what just happened.
-----------------------------------------------------------
:D this is early, that makes me happy.
Posting at 10:10 pm lol.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I enjoyed putting all of my heart( which is made of pure sarcasticness) into this.
I dedicate this to my awesome reader; CandyCresent321(quotev)
U my girl. :3
Anyway-Luna out~🌙