Chapter 11

The light shown lightly through the partly opened curtains and onto your face. You turned in your bed, trying to go back to sleep. That is until a knock sounded at the door. You groaned loudly as who ever was on the other side, continued their knocking. 

"Whhaaat," you moaned out, sitting up and running a hand through your hair.
"Slender told us to wake you up," came a muffled voice.
"Nooooo, I don't want to, tell him I want to sleep!" There where foot steps walking away from the door as you yawned in victory. Tiredly you wiggled under the covers and drifted back to sleep.
***
The covers were yanked off of your body, the cold air waking you up. A gasp or two sounded near by as you groaned. Trying to grab the covers, still half asleep, your brain has yet to process the fact that you are completely naked. Opening your eyes you stretch your arms in the air, looking at the two males in front of you. Masky and Hoodie stood still as stone.
"What?" You asked, eyes adjusting to the light. Hoodie squeaked and pointed at your body, you looked down only to find that you lacked any form of coverage. A crimson blush dusted your cheeks as you grabbed a blanket that was next to you and wrapped it around your body. The two proxies only stared.
"Hey!" You yelled, waving your hands in front of their faces. The proxies crashed back into reality, stuttering apologies like a machine gun.
You only shooed them out the door. You sighed, only slightly embarrassed, living for so long has had it's toll on you, girls have girl parts and guys have guy parts, it's not that big of a deal.
Sighing and rubbing your temple you quickly got changed into some random clothes. Walking out the door you found the proxies no where in sight, but a note on the floor. Picking it up you read it over.
'Watching you as you sleep, your very pretty.
Wish to be by your side to hold you in your slumber.
From your secret admirer'
Okay, this was getting creepy, well, creepy for you. Your morning is going just splendid today(note the sarcasm), fist you got rudely awoken, and now your stalker watches you sleep? You thought of all the people it could possibly be. A strong headache came your way as you made your way down to the kitchen for some coffee(if you don't like coffee, well to bad, I don't like it either) upon arrival several creeps looked upon you weirdly, you shrugged it off.
"Hey (y-y/n) Slen-nder wants t-to see y-ou!" Toby ticked out, a large smile adorned his face, holding not a care in the world.
"Thanks Tobias!" You exclaimed with a smile of your own. Toby pouted childishly as you used an extended version of his name, which was not his own.
"I told y-you to ca-ll me Toby!" He whisper yelled, causing you to giggle.
You walked down the halls to Slender's office, knocking on the door once arriving. A rumble of 'come in' sounded on the other side.
Opening the large heavy door you walked into Slender's office.
"Come, sit down," Slender said while 'looking' at the papers in front of him, "we have some things that we need to talk about."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it's supper late... I procrastinate to much 0-0'
I'm tired, and I write all chapters on my phone because my keyboard is broken... So sorry again for being a lazy ass -Luna out🌙