Chapter 8

"(Y/N)! Guess what!"
"What is is Sally?" The said child(this kid is not actually a kid, she is most likely older then most other pasta's. well as far as this story goes that is) held up a small black box with a (f/c) note attached to it.
"You've got mail!~" she exclaimed bouncing on the balls of her feet.
"Oh? And who is this from?"
"They said to keep it a secret!" The little ball of energy exclaimed, "I'm not allowed to tell you!"
You laughed, "well then, thank you for the mail Sally."
"I'm mailman Sally today! Or would it be mailwoman?" She shrugged and skipped off in the other direction.
Your smile faded and you rubbed your scalp. Even a week after Trender forcefully yanked a brush through your hair it still hurt. At least he didn't make you wax.
"I wonder who," you thought out loud as you looked down upon the small black box. Sighing you decided to go back to your room to view the contents of the gift.
(Time skip of walking and occasional running)
You closed the (f/c) door, locking it before moving over to your large queen sized bed. Sitting down you took the note attached messily with tape from atop the box. Opening the (f/c) envelop carefully, you slid the note out.
The paper was a cream color with little black hearts messily drawn in each corner.
'Roses are red
Violets are blue
Blood is beautiful
And so are you
We've met before
But you'll never guess
Who is the one, writing this
-Secret admirer'
(Sorry if the poem isn't good, I tried google but that didn't work so I just came up with this on the spot)
Smirking a little you laughed wondering who this person may be. Shrugging you placed the letter down on the sheets beneath you and moved to opening the lid of the box. Shaking it off(because don't you hate it when a box's top fits perfectly so it's impossible to get off and then you have to shake it like a wild animal) the lid loosened to the point where you could take off the lid. Setting the lid by the note, you peered into the cube.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hahahaha, cliffhanger >:)
Sorry it's late, school is evil.
Along with anxiety and stuff so...
The results for the love person thing are in so nothing beyond the results I have now will count.
Although I must say, y'all a sick fucks(not really, I love you all)
-Luna out🌙