Chapter 7

A/N hey weirdos! Just so you know the Easter special was a flashback/ dream. Just so ya know!
-----------------------------------------------------------
You yawned, sitting up you patted down your plain black T-shirt and grey sleeping shorts. Tea parties where tiring even if they didn't involve much effort. Sighing you opened your eyes, only for them to be met by sunlight.
"Fuck off!" You yelled shutting your eyes, wobbling over to close the curtains. Grumbling you walked to the door, not giving half a fuck if you just went in your pjs.
"Foooooooooood," Artemis groaned, and if she had a separate body she probably would have hit the floor. Opening the door, (you have a room here from all the visits you have, it's in the far side if the mansion, away from the kitchen ;~;) you tiredly(and expertly) found your way to the kitchen. Shouts could be hear from within, making you pause by the door.
"Really?! Is she really here?!?" The cheery goose rang around the cooking area.
"Oh I wonder if she has changed-oh no! What if she doesn't have any hair, shaved it all off!!!"
'Trender' was the first thought to come to mind 'shit'.
"Either way she is still sexy.~" you walked in
"And how do you*yawn* know that?" Dragging a hand over your face you attempted to rub the sleep from your eyes.
"(N/n)!" A polkadotted mass wirled over to glomp you in a hug.
"Hey Splender," hugging back you felt your eyes droop, that is until you were forcefully yanked out of the loving grasp.
"OMG! What are you wearing?! What happened to your hair?!"
"Hello to you to Trendy, PJs and lack of modern resources," the said male huffed and fussed over you tangled and matted locks and your 'outfit'. You yet again got ripped from one person to another.
"Smexy no, bad Smexy. Let me go," a gruff 'no' was all you got as someone groped your breasts. Growling you kicked behind you, luckily landing on Offender's knee. Whining he let go of your tired and hungry form.
Now staring at the fridge with a predatorial glare you lunged into action, ripping the fridge door open you spotted your favorite food. Snatching it up in your hands you devoured your snack. The others stared at you in either fear or awe.
"I can never understand your eating habits," someone sassily spoke(this is Trendy obviously)
"Oh shush, I eat how I want to eat!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey weirdos, sorry it took so long, and sorry for its shortness
Sorry for the crappy story in general.
I'm honestly thinking of discontinuing this. I mean I still have ideas, it's not like I have writers block or anything.
But to be honest with everyone and myself, I'm going back into depression.
I will try to write I guess, but honestly trying not to go back to cutting and trying to not be a depressed shit is hard.
Most people probably don't even read this.
That's okay I guess, anyway, sorry for bothering you and -Luna out🌙

PS,  sorry that I forgot that I posted this story on Wattpad