Chapter 16 - Part 2

The room was pitch black, shadows dancing gracefully along the wall. The two advanced, creeping stealthily inwards. The light on their backs vanished as the door slammed shut behind them.

"They are real!" a light flickered on, revealing a messy room. Countless pre-teen (leaning towards more the pre) activities and creations hug upon the wall. A young girl, about the age of ten(bitch I'm eleven so stfu), stood in the middle of the mess, messy red hair, matted and tangled. Dark bags under her eyes showing the lack of sleep the child seemed to have, seeing as she was standing in the middle of the room near midnight.

"I knew you would come for me!~" the child seemed ecstatic, in a very unsettling way, even for the two pastas in front of her.

Hoodie took a step back, Masky soon following, this kid was giving them the serious heeby-jeebies which was the biggest BS they have ever encountered.

"Where are you going?" The child asked, tilting their head to the side, "You aren't trying to leave are you?"
The Duo looked at each other trying to figure out what to do, this place was messing with their heads and their composure.

A laugh rang around the room, light and pixie-like. The girl had a hand upon her abdomen as her shoulders bounced with the sound. She hunched over suddenly, the laughter turning darker and demonic, her voice layered. She continued to laugh as the duo formed a plan in their heads, this would be the perfect time to strike, seeing as the girl was occupied with whatever was causing her joy.
The boys overlooked the change in her laughter, opting to take a stance and charge at the laughing girl.

Masky, armed with his knife, took a swipe at the girl's abdomen, which the girl evaded only to get hit back with a frying pan, Hoodie standing behind the girl, ready to strike again.
The female took in a sharp gasp, not expecting the second attack, she staggered forward, earning a baseball bat to the face before she collided with the floor. The crack from her cheek made the room grow silent, that is before Hoodie brought down the frying pan onto the back of her head, the metal hitting the wooden floor instead, the girl had rolled out of the way.

"You didn't think it would be that easy, did you? I've been waiting for years for your arrival!" The girl said getting to her knees, blood dripping from her crooked nose. She wiped the blood with the back of her hand, smearing the red substance across her cheek, wincing a bit.

Masky acted quickly, swiping the bat in a wide motion, aiming for her arms rather than her head. The girl shot back, leaping to her feet in the process, Hoodie charged her, pushing the youngling into the open closet with a single push, the girl falling through and breaking the blind like doors.

The girl groaned, getting up shakily with a piece of the closet in each hand. Masky took a swing, the girl blocking the piece of wood with another, taking a frying pan to the back of the knee. On her way down Masky swung the bat up to meet her face halfway.

The girl held her face, dropping her makeshift weapons in the process as she fell onto her back. In her moment of weakness, Hoodie went for the final blow, a wrench to the back of the head.

A hand caught the tool, the nails black, clawlike. The laugh sounded again, its multi pitches echoing from giggles to maniacal laughing, to screaming. Like nails on a chalkboard, the sound persisted, gaining the echo of what seemed like thousands of voices in braided into one.

The wrench snapped in half, Hoodie removing his hand from the object quickly after. What once was a girl crouched a skinny beast, sickly yellow skin stretched over long bones, blended with a red mane.

"₴Ø ₦ł₵Ɇ. ₴Ø ₦ł₵Ɇ Ø₣ ɎØɄ... ₮Ø ₣ł₦₳ⱠⱠɎ ₵Ø₥Ɇ ₮Ø ₥Ɇ! ₴Ø ⱠØVɆⱠɎ ɎØɄ ₳ⱤɆ!" The beast cried out, swinging its long arms, knocking the duo over in one go, "₴Ø ₦ł₵Ɇ!"

Large fists descended upon them in an instant, pushing the air out of them. The pair managed to roll out of the second attack, the hands driving through the floor with the force. An animalistic growl came from the beast as the Masky jumped to his feet, pulling his partner up soon after.
Seeing as the beast was stuck, they took this time to run towards it, Masky thrusting the knife into its skull before Hoodie could use the frying pan as a hammer. The beast shrieked as the knife pushed into its forehead, eyes rolling back as the blade entered its skull. The thing collapsed.

The beast was dead.

Clapping rung around the empty room, save for the panting boys.
"Excellent."

-----------------------------------------------------------
Well look who's back

It me... I'm back...... Probably

.

Sorry for the long wait with this one, I know it's been almost a year and I've been procrastinating but I finally did it... Well my brain finally got inspiration {during English class :] }

Happy holidays y'all, even if it's a bit early, since I don't know when I will return

And addressing all the comments that say they are sad that I discontinued; I never did and I {hopefully} never will. So assume that I am always working on this.
Unless I have a stated chapter that says I'm quitting, then I'm not.

Also please give me ideas for writing, it would help spit out this stuff if I had some more juice to work with soo...

See ya whenever I get on next :)
Happy reading my weirdos

-Luna out~🌙