Chapter 10

A few days have passed, you talked with a few of the new creeps. Well, new in your book. And even made friends with a few of them. Eyeless Jack and Laughing Jack being your favorite of the bunch, one was good to talk to and the other was always there to make you laugh. Both actions no one has preformed with and for you in decades. 

Come to think of it your life has been quiet depressing for the last few leagues of your life.

Anyway, on a happier note you finally caught up with slender and his brothers. Finding that they have been doing good lately was good. 

Sally and the elf, BEN, wanted to update you on all the new technology. It's not like you don't know some of the modern tech, it's just in their eyes you were to far outdated for their era. You knew how to work a computer and do simple tasks like search a topic for research reasons. You also knew how to call people on the phone and text. But, that wasn't enough in their eyes. BEN nearly had a break down when he asked if you wanted to play COD on the Xbox with him and you replied with, 'what's COD?'. You vaguely knew what a Xbox was when you pretended to be a kid's friend so you could get close and kill them. So for the past 5 hours or so BEN and Sally have been showing you modern technology, what it does, what it is, and how to use it like you where a baby with tech crazy parents trying to get their kid to use technology when they're only like five week old.

Although you didn't really mind since you enjoyed learning (and if you don't then to bad) about how much the world evolved since you first opened your eyes(and why the population is fat-I mean more informed- you didn't hear it from me!). 

BEN had just finished explaining the history, development, and evolution of an iPhone. He had a content smile on his face and was looking proud of the knowledge that he just gave you. 

"Thanks for updating me, I guess I really was out of date."

"No problem," BEN said, " I enjoy talking about this kind of stuff anyway, no body usually listens to me though." He said looking down.

A sad smile graced your face and you leaned down, patting his shoulder in a motherly and caring way. BEN looked up to you, a small smile on his face. You looked over to Sally(can't forget that she's there).

"And thank you to little missy," you said picking her up in a hug, Sally giggled and wiggled to be freed from your grasp. Letting her go you told the duo that you would see them later, and headed off to one of the many sitting rooms within the mansion.

After several twists and turns you came upon a (f/c) door, smiling ever the wider, you walked into your favorite sitting room. Closing the door behind you, you took a deep breath and walked to a large (2/f/c) reading chair, sitting down in it and allowing your body to relax. Soon the door opened yet again and two figures walked to the chairs in front of you. Without opening your eyes you voiced a greeting.

"Hello," you said.

"Hello," the pair replied together. Upon opening your eyes you saw two of Slender's proxies, Masky and Hoodie. 

After a few minuets if awkward silents a conversation broke out between you three. 

You all talked about a variety of topics from favorite food to previous kills. It took a while for hoodie to come out of his shell but eventually he started to participate in the conversation as much as everyone else.

"Did that really happen?" Masky asked you, your current topic being kills gone whack.

"Ya, I can't believe it either, the dude even asked if I wanted to bang. I disposed of him quickly," the duo chuckled as the conversation went on, the topic soon changing to parents. Masky and Hoodie talked with ease, having known each other before they both became proxies of Slender. 

"So, (y/n), what about your parents?"

Your grin faltered slightly as you shifted in your seat.

"I don't know if I even had parents," you admitted sadly.

"What do your means, if you don't mind me asking?" Hoodie questioned on.

"Well, one day I just woke up in the middle of a village path, some pioneers found me and took me to the orphanage. I don't remember anything before that, although I did get adopted once or twice but I was always sent back for being to 'weird' and 'different', until one day I snapped and killed everyone in the village," the pair nodded their heads but tilted them to the side in confusion.

"Wait, how old are you?" Masky asked.

"To old to count, I stopped at 10,000, the Slender brothers believe that I may even be older than them, I did help raise Slender after all," you said with a bright smile.

"You did?" Hoodie asked, " what was it like?"

You chuckled," I remember it like it was yesterday, Splendor being the oldest was only about 500 at the time, Offender being about 300 and Trender about 200, Slender was barley 50 years old, he still looked like a wee little baby, his brothers like teens and younger." The pair laughed at the thought of their boss a little baby.

"Slender was a good little boy, although he got into trouble a lot for silly things like getting lost in the woods."

"Wait, how did that happen?"

"Slender was just starting to teloport, he accidentally teloported in his sleep, it took about 5 hours to find him."

You continued to tell the proxies about their boss as a little kid, earning multiple laughs along the way. 

The three of you talked and talked, not even noticing that the sun went down a long time ago from the window the chairs where placed by. 

Hoodie yawned, the affects of the rising moon and laughter starting to take its toll on him and Masky. You looked out the window, seeing the moon already high in the sky. 

"Wow, time flew," you said with a small smile. The pair of proxies nodded tiredly, heads bobbing as they struggled to keep their eyes open. You laughed quietly, growing tenticals of your own, you picked them up, and teloported to their room.

Opening the door you placed them upon the bunk-bed that was placed against the wall. Smiling motherly you tucked them in and whispered goodnight. Leaving the room you teloported to your own, finding Cheesecake fluttering around happily. Shedding all of your clothes you flop down on your bed, not caring to place any garments on to cover your nudity. Laughing softly to yourself your eyes felt heavy as you drifted to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey yo! I tried to make this chapter long, I don't know how it came out cuz it's really late at night now that I look at the clock. Anyway, this one goes out to; Aykater14(Wattpad)

Thanks for giving me time and hugs. It felt like no one really cared about my well being and only the story till you came around. Have a cookie*gives cookie*, and thanks again.