Chapter 3

The silents was erie. Blood dripped down the spike and onto your male chest.
"You took my kill," came a quiet whisper of a sound.
"You stool mine! I was here first!" You said, voice lowered to accommodate your current body.
"S-sorry, I didn't k-know," the sudden stuttering of the obvious male surprised you.
"Hey, no need to be shy dude. It happens."
"No it doesn't," Artemis thought.
"Fuck off," you thought back.
"D-do you need h-help?" The male said gesturing to the lifeless male on your chest spike.
"Ya, that would be helpful," you replied smiling awkwardly. The said male walked over and pulled the male off while you pushed. Sighing you moved to a sitting position, patting next to you while motioning to the male who dropped the corpse onto the ground. He sat down wiping his gloved hands on the bed sheets.
"So... What's your name?"
"H-hoodie."
"Nice, suits you."
"Look, I-I'm really s-sorry about s-stealing your kill," he said, hands fidgeting in his lap.
"It's really fine, not like I was gonna eat his brain or anything. Actually if I didn't think of spiking his then you would have saved me from rape!" You stated in a matter of fact tone.
"I
"O-oh, I still want to make it up to you."
"Oh there's no need! There's nothin' that I really need," a low but loud growl came from the pit of your stomach, causing a blush to arise on your face.
"Y-you sound hungry. I know just how to repay you! Come with me." Hoodie stood up, grabbing your hand he hauled you to the door, downstairs, out the broken kitchen window and into the world.
"And where are we going?" You asked once you where outside.
"To the a cafe that sells really good cheesecake!" He said, you could hear the smile on his face. You smiled as well.
"Ooo it's been a long time since I've had a good cheesecake,~" your mouth watered.
"Really? H-how long? If you d-don't mind m-me asking."
"Um," you counted on your spare hand, "7 no 8, no 7, no definitely 8! 800 years," you said not entirely thinking that answer through. Hoodie coughed loudly.
"8-800 y-years? H-how old a-are you?" He stuttered, clearly shocked.
"Uuum, I have no clue really. I stopped keeping count after my 10,000 birthday." Hoodie was shocked, that was easy to see. But as amusing as it was, the reveling of your old age made the walk ten times more awkward.
*time skip of silents*
"That was some good cheesecake, thanks hood."
"Y-your welcome. I-I just realized something."
"Oh? And what is that?" You asked looking over to your companion.
"I still don't k-know your n-name."
"Shit, forgot about that," Artemis thought, " just think of a male name!"
"My name is (m/n)," you said quickly.
"Oh, n-nice name," he said. There is no real reason to give away that your a female, plus it would be awkward.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Yo! Sorry for the shit chapter, kinda ran out of ideas [na I was just being lazy] but I hope that this is to your liking, my goal was by midnight last night but I kind of fell asleep earlier then I thought I would soo, ya.
-Luna out~🌙