Chapter 9

A small humming bird( in this story your favorite bird is a humming bird, if you no like it then to bad) zoomed up and out of the box. Eyes widening you stare at the forever moving bird. It's feathers where a deep (f/c) fading into a midnight black, indigo blue eyes staring at you in wonder. Smiling you reached into the box and pulled out a piece of paper; his name is cheesecake, it read. Smiling wider, you emitted a high pitched whistle, the sound vibrating off the walls. The small bird chirped back zooming around your head. 

You laughed, walking over to a box you pulled out a red humming bird feeder. Unscrewing the bottle part you filled it with a special humming bird mix(sugar, water and red food coloring, you filled it with shapeshifter magicalness). Getting up, you walked over to one of the many hooks on the ceiling, carefully placing the bottle on top of the flower like part. Placing the hoop on the hook you stepped back and watched Cheesecake zoom over for food. Smiling you let your small bird feed, walking over to your desk you take out a large black notebook and a multi-color pen. Opening it you stare upon the words you've written over the years.

A gift from Trender upon the first anniversary of you staying with them, you've used it as not only a diary but a story and idea book as well. The thing may be as old as time but the pages look as fresh as the day you revived the book.

Staring, you deiced to reread some of it. Opening the history book of your life the old spine of the book creaked. Flipping to a random page you stopped upon one sad entry.

Oreo died. I don't even know how! I found her not breathing in the middle of the forest, rake knows not to touch her so I don't know who would do such a thing! I'm never getting another cat again, I don't want it to suffer the same fate as Oreo. I don't know how I'll live without her, I just want to die right now.

The entry on that date ended there but skipped to the next week.

There all so supportive of my lose, exspesialy Sally, she's been doing everything in her mighty cuteness to cheer me up. It hard but I will find a way to push through.

You smiled remembering how well they all treated you, you never really had another pet after that, come to think of it cheesecake is your first pet since Oreo.

Smiling sadly you looked over to cheesecake who was eating happily.

Life looked good.

-----------------------------------------------------------

This one goes out to; Im not going to talk for a few months!( a quotev friend)

You can do it! I'm always here to talk when you need me! 

Anyway sorry it took so long I had writers block for a while.

With love- Luna out