Chapter 6 (Easter special)

You smiled as you watched a very young Slender roam around the backyard looking for eggs that the Easter bunny hid. Offender stood by your side as he tried to wrap an arm around your waist, again. Trender was inside trying to make a carrot cake(for some reason) but was failing to frost it while Splendor was chasing Slender around the yard with a camera. Siting you punch Offender in the gut and go inside to fix the cake. Trender bowed down to your superior frosting skills as you fixes the frosting and making a little carrot on top. Wiping your hands on a spare towel you put the cake in the fridge(or should I say ice box?) smiling you fixed Trender's sweater vest because you apparently have some form of OCD. Skipping outback again you found Slender in the middle of the yard counting eggs, or should I say trying?
"12, 13, 15, 18, 14, egg, bunny, blood, 20! I've got 20 eggs!" Slender giggled to himself, clapping his hands together. Walking over to him and his eggs you smiled.
"Yup bud, ya found them all." Slender 'looked' up at you dimples where imprinted on his nonexistent face, indicating a smile. Slender lifted his arms up to signal you to lift him onto your hip, which you did. Laughing evilly you walked inside leaving Splendor to cleanup the eggs and bring them inside. When you came inside you placed Slender on a stool and a box.
"Open it," the other boys gathered in the room as slender used his tendrils to open the box, inside was a . Slender squealed as he brought the plush out and hugged it lovingly. You smiled as you watched the five year old Slender snuggle the shit of a hand sewn bunny. Splendor squealed and took yet another picture of Slender, teloporting in front of you for a second to snap the picture. This caused you to laugh, thinking of ways to use all of these embarrassing photos against Slender when he was older. Still smiling you twirled the pendant(they gave you the necklace after a year of knowing you) as you absentmindedly watch Offender and Trender get into a heated argument, probably on the subject of trying to get Offender to wear a shirt. Soon after watching the brother's fight start to get physical, you felt a presence on your leg. Looking down you saw Slender hugging your leg with one arm and hugging the plush in the other.
"Break it up you two!" You yelled across the room, this caused them to huff, cross their arms and turn around. Giggling at their antics you shook your head.
Picking up Slender for the ninth time that day you walked over to where the three brothers where to settle for a much needed family picture.
"Happy Easter you idiots," you said after the picture was taken.
"Your an idiot to!" Offender fought back.
"So? I'm not a boy,~" you said with a smirk, non of them could fight back.
"Haha, we can be though!" Artemis stated, ruining your fight, rolling your eyes you snuggled Slender, who was in your lap taking a nap.
"Whatever." Everything stayed quiet until Splendor decided to play a game.
You guys played until little Slender woke up. Then you put him to bed and went downstairs to go party.
At the end of the day, you knocked out Offender for trying to put you in a 'sexy' bunny costume. Got Trender drunk and made him wear the bunny outfit(of coarse taking loads of pictures) and played poker with a also drunk Splendor. In other words you had to put them all to bed and clean everything but it was worth it because you completed one goal on your bucket list; get them all drunk(except Slender).
-----------------------------------------------------------
Omg his was fun to write :3
*sigh* I love Easter!
I'm posting this now(the night before at 10:29) mainly because I'm supper busy tomorrow so i'll forget, and cuz I can't wait.
Anyway-Luna out🌙