Chapter 13 Part 1

Upon arriving at your room you nearly ripped the door off the hinges, slamming it shut after. Cheesecake fluttered over as you entered, zooming around your head happily. You refilled the his feeder before skipping over to the large bureau placed against one of the walls (I'm lazy). Opening the dark oak drawer, you pulled out some outfits to choose from. Laying them out on your bed you went with <, you can chose any one of the outfits (playful, tomboy, sexy, original, elegant) you choose>. Smiling you put the other outfits back where they belong and kept that outfit on the bed, before moving it to the desk so it wouldn't fall off the bed went you took a nap. Yawning loudly you looked at the clock, 1:00 pm, the talk with Slender took longer then expected. Tiredly you pulled the covers back of your bed and crawled in, re covering yourself with the sheets. Soon your vision faded and you fell into sleep land.
-dream, this part is crack, you can skip your weird ass dream-
You woke up, still in your bed you sat up, not tired at all.
"Follow the giant floating mushroom~"
"The fuck? Jeff is that you? What the hell man?! What the fuck did you do to my room!!"
Your bed seemed to be placed in the middle of a field, the grass was an aqua blue, the sky a light bubblegum pink and the clouds seemed to be made of cotton candy. The trees where made of knives which contrasted with the crazy sugar land around you.
"Just follow the damn mushroom!"
You looked over, there, to the left of your bed, was a giant mushroom, the top was a charcoal black and the stem was bleach white but the funniest part was the fact that Jeff's face was on it, and only, his face. This mushroom looked like a fucking joke.
"Jeff... Why?"
"Just follow me.." The Jeffshroom said, you shrugged.
"Mmmk." And Jeff flew away, with you following him.
"Your to slow." Jeff turned around and ate you, you fell into a pit.
"Ben?"
"Omg (y/n)! I'm not the only one!" Ben hugged you tightly.
"Dude, why the hell are you in Jeff's stomach?"
"He said I looked tasty and I refused to be his princess." Your face went blank.
"What... The, actual... Fuck!" Suddenly smile dog jumped down and threw you on his back. Smile climbed out of Jeff's stomach and out of Jeff. There was a big castle made bones.
"King Jack lives here, he can't find princess Ben and needs a hero to find him."
"Bitch I know you ate him," you sassed.
"Cabcakes, well fiddle sticks what ever am I to do?"
"Ima tell king Jack that u ate princess Ben!" You ran inside the castle yelling 'King Jack!' at the top of your lungs. Suddenly EJ appeared wearing a crown made out of Cheetos.
"You called peasan-Hero! Just what I need!"
"I know where princess Ben is! Jeffshroom ate him!"
"Oh no! That bitch!" EJ ran outside with a giant scalp and fought Jeff. EJ stabbed Jeff, who exploded everywhere into this weird green slime. Ben fell out with the slime and EJ ran over and hugged him.
"Daddy!" Ben said
"Baby girl!" EJ said
"What the actual fuck." And then your head exploded and you woke up.
-end of dream, you can skip to here, the fucking amazing crack dream is done-
You yawned as you slowly woke up from your slumber. Looking over at the alarm clock next to you, you saw that the time was 10:30. Fuck, your going to be late.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Holy fuck that was fun.
-Luna out🌙