Note

Konnichiwa!

If you've opened my book for the first time, welcome, and thank you for giving my book a chance! Or perhaps if you're rereading, A HUGE THANK YOU because I can't imagine so many people read and actually like my book!

Before you start reading, I'll let you know that this book contains descriptions of mild language, blood, gore, abuse, and murder starting from the first chapter. It also contains LGBTQ+. As a first-time writer, my writing is a bit amateurish at the beginning, but it gets better from the 7th chapter. It's also a bit suggestive at some points. If you're uncomfortable with these, I would recommend not reading.

This is a yandere book. The yandere tendencies may not show much at the start, but they'll worsen eventually. I'm writing this note while drafting chapter 25, and there aren't any extreme yandere moments till there. The book may also contain spoilers.

If you're here for smutty parts, there's none. It's suggestive at maximum.

This book will be majorly following the anime as I want to make it as canon as possible. However, the main character, (Y/n), will have her own adventures at times. It'll go off the timeline after the Entertainment District Arc.

Also, I have no fixed time for when the chapters come out. I started this book as a hobby, but as I do get busy at times, the updates will be a bit irregular. 

If you see any edited chapters, you haven't missed anything. I simply make the writing better/add some warnings whenever I edit a chapter. Also, I credit MuniWilliams for the cover. Do check out their shop if you want to request a cover for your book. 

I do need to make sure that everyone knows one thing: hate will not be tolerated. Constructive criticism, of course, is very much welcome. But you have already read the warnings, and if you start spreading plain hate because I write these topics, I'm afraid to say your comments will be deleted and you will be blocked. I'll say it once again, if you're uncomfortable with the warnings mentioned above, please do not continue reading this. This is Demon Slayer. Of course, there'll be things like blood and abuse.

Not all yanderes will be love interests. Some like Nezuko, Tamayo, Mitsuri, and Obanai will be platonic. ObaMitsu will stay the same :)

Most minors like Genya and Muichiro will be aged up (they'll be 18). Nezuko will not be aged up to an adult. She's two years younger than (Y/n), who will be 18 by chapter 13 and will be the same age for the majority of the story. Tanjiro will be one year older than (Y/n).

This book is written in the third person narrative but will switch POVs every once in a while.

I believe I have rambled enough, but these are the main things you need to know about my book. And once again, thank you SO much for giving my book a chance!

                                                                🌺

Edited: 24th February, 2024