lena oberdorf- your amaing you know that?

Lena oberdorf x English/barcelona player!

Stranger to friends
This will have a part 2
_________________________________

We did it!! We finally did it after months of preparation. england are european champions. everyone was running on the pitch screaming and cheering. the crowd was going crazy, i was going crazy. I ran to lucy and screamed "Let's go luce! we did it". she hugged me saying it was all thanks to my last minute goal, which i disagree but i couldn't be bothered to argue with her.

after hugging everyone i started to walk around the pitch thanking all the fans and taking pictures, it felt amazing. as i got closer to the german side, i saw a player down. i went closer and realised it was lena oberdorf. i've heard a lot about her when i'm in barcelona. she plays for wolfsburg. she's a good player i will admit and we are the same age. i went over to her. she was crying a lot and i wouldn't blame her she had just lost the euros.

"hey" i said softly not to scare her. she looked up, her face was stained with tears. i hugged and she bust out crying saying "i let everyone down". my hand started to draw circles on her back trying calm her down. "shhh" i whispered. "you didn't let anyone down, ok?" she nodded her dead indicating she was listening to me. "your amazing you know that. absolutely amazing. don't forget that, it doesn't matter what anyone else says, you were amazing and that is all that matters." she bring her head up and looks over my shoulder and says "you should be celebrating not comforting me". i wipe her tears." i can celebrate later." i help her up and walk her over to the bench and get her some water. she thanks me and hugs me. "thanks you" she lets go. "is it ok if we swap shirts". i smile, "of course", we swap shirts she now has my y/l/n y/f/n and i have oberdorf 6. she then leaves and goes to popp.

as i am walking back leah comes over and asks who shirts i'm wearing. i replay saying oberdorf. she smiles. "what" i asked. "you have a crush" i stop and start to blush. wait do i have a crush on her, i mean whenever i played wolfsburg i would constantly stare at her but that's for me to see how to stop her. oh my god, leah and alexia are right i do have a crush on her, alexia's been saying this for ages. i was so blind .

as soon as i got back to the hotel i got on my phone to see a notification says lena oberdorf followed you. i followed her back and shortly after i got a notification, i checked and messaged me.

oberdorf

hey xx

y/n

how are you feeling?

much better. thanks by the way.

dont worry it was nothing

anyway just wanted to say thanks for the shirt and

you should probably go back to celebrating.

dont worry and yeah ella and alessia have just came in

saying sarina wants everyone down stairs now. bye xx

bye.

i locked my phone and left with toone and lessi. what day has it been, cant wait to brag to all the girls at barca.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------thanks fro reading the first oneshot i most likely wont post tomorrow as i'm busy but we will see. have a nice day and don't forget to eat and drink.

love lily xx