alisha lehmann- my girl

alisha lehmann x aston villa reader

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today we were playing arsenal for a women's super league game and we were playing at their stadium. I was excited it will be the first i'm starting since tearing my acl and i couldn't be more happy then playing with my team and my girlfriend, alisha. We've been dating for years as we met at the u-23 switzerland camp, so yea what a journey it's been and to make this game even more special, its our 3 year anniversary. 

We are all sitting on the bus and i'm sat next to alisha and we are just having a conversation about the match and talking about the international break that is coming up and i've been called up and it's been so long like a year long and i'm incredibly happy and over joyed. " Wie fühlen Sie sich? Du kennst dein erstes Startspiel wieder! (How do you feel? You know your first starting game again!)" she asked me in german. i replied by saying "Könnte besser sein, aber ich bin aufgeregt und habe auch ein bisschen Angst, weil wir gegen Arsenal spielen und sie eine wirklich gute Mannschaft sind.(Could be better, but I'm excited and a bit scared because we're playing against Arsenal and they're a really good team.)" i kept on rambling about the catch till she just held my hand told me it was going to be a good match and she has a great feeling about it.

The whistle goes and we ll take a knee before getting up and starting the game. The game goes well til the 28th min when alessia russo scores and we are down one nile and it stays like that till half time. "Come on girls, being one nile down at half time is not what we want but we still have another half and hope is not lost ok?" our manger says right before we go out. We walk back out and go to our spots and start the game again and still nothing happens till rachel has the ball and makes a run for the goal and she is just about to score till wubbon muy does a nasty tackle on her and that awards us a penalty and daly is taken of because she landed on her ankle very wrong. "You should take it." alisha says to me as she gives me the ball and before i could intervene she's already left and with the group. The ref does the whistle and i ran at the ball and shoot, its like the world slowed down as the ball went in and we are all cheering and screaming. "i told you, my girl!" alisha says as she picks me up and spins me about. 

The game ends 1:1, which is so much better than a lose but hey it was a good match and everyone was very excited on the bus and we screaming songs at the top of their lungs. Rachel leading them as she normally does however i'm sat down next to alisha half asleep and she runs her hand through my hair. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I'm alive and sorry i havent posted anything i've been revising for my drama projects and guess who got tickets to see chelsea vs barca on the 27th ME! I hope you had a lovely day and dont forget to eat and drink! 

Love Lily xx